Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss is a punk

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss is a punk

Thank God I'm not the only one that stands up for him! I may be a homer (as most of us are) but I knew that the media and other people (such as people at my job and on this board) would be all over his @ss for doing that! Packman you must not remember the time that Favre left early when he was at the dome a couple years ago. There he went running up the tunnel while the clock was still ticking! What a punk! Like I've said before they are competitors, they hate to lose, nothing more!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mrdrae is offline Rookie

Moss is a punk

Moss is not a punk. He is a realist. In my opinion I believe that he lacks confidence in the performance of his teamates which is a direct reflection of the caliber of the coaching.
    What do the MINNESOTA VIKINGS and possums have in common?

Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

Moss is a punk

I don't care if you're a "Realist". Where I come from, if someone walks off the field like that, he gets his ass whooped in the lockerroom afterwards.
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Moss is a punk

Nobody's gonna be whoopin' moss' ass!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Moss is a punk

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Nobody's gonna be whoopin' moss' ass!
    and therein lies the problem...

Del Rio Guest

Moss is a punk

If by punk you mean a guy who has been making DB's break their ankles and hide in the corner the next day of game film for a long time then yeah he is one.

If by punk you mean a guy who day in and day out beats the hell out of all your so called "pro-bowl" DB's then yeah he is.

If by punk you mean someone who slipped down the draft and turned out to be one of the best in the game and you kick yourself in the ass for liking a team that was arrogant and biggoted enough to pass on him then yeah that be him.

Heck I agree with you if you mean a punk because he changes the entire defenses approach to a game and see's coverages that no one else ever will and yet still seems to beat them.

But if you mean punk because he walked off the field with 2 seconds remaining in a game that was highly frustrating and dissapointing then I would say no. And it is funny as hell that you would even suggest that. Where you come from is High school. And high school football is a game of young adults not a game of men. Lessons taught to an 18 year old come across on a different level then a grown man.

Moss is a punk

Very well put del rio!

Moss is a punk

No one said anything about High School. If that's what came to your mind, then it's your problem.

This might come as a shock to you but Randy Moss is not bigger than the game.

As far as saying my team was "arrogant for passing on him", that's total bull.

Randy Moss was kicked out of Notre Dame. He was kicked out of Florida. He was kicked out of Florida State. HOW THE HELL DOES SOMEONE WITH HIS TALENT GET KICKED OUT OF FSU???!!!

He dropped in the draft because he brings as many headaches as he does TD's. And you know what? I'm glad we didn't take him. We had image problems at the time, and in the end he has done just as much for you as we have gotten as far as winning. How many rings has he brought?

None.

Take into account the famous "I play when I want to play", running over meter maids, countless reefer possessions, and this incident is just "Randy being Randy".

Hell, the only reason Mike Tice coaches that team is because "He can get along with Randy Moss" as Moss himself once said.

This whole thing stinks.

Keep being a blind homer if you must, but Randy Moss continues to prove himself as big a jackass as any WR in the league not named Terrell Owens.

What I meant is that your team's biggest problem is that no one holds him accountable for anything. I remember that time Pepper was yelling at him on the sideline and then stomped away because he knew he couldn't say or do anything to him.

Face it, the Vikings hold Moss above anyone else, and that is sad. Last I checked it was a team sport. There's the team set of rules, and then there's the Randy set of rules.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Moss is a punk

Why are you argueing this, its not gonna change our minds about randy. Hes not gonna read this, we cant do anything about it. Whats your point and who are you convincing?

I'd say its a waste of your time.

Moss is a punk

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Why are you argueing this, its not gonna change our minds about randy. Hes not gonna read this, we cant do anything about it. Whats your point and who are you convincing?

I'd say its a waste of your time.
    True. :x

I guess it's just fun to argue. :lol:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast