Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brewtal is offline Starter

Re: moss post game presser kissing pats ass?

DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    Okay, most on this site agree Childress is a moron. But how does calling out the coaching staff in a press conference help us?

Seems like a lot of people are saying the guy is just speaking the truth, but so far every team he has been on has had enough of him. Including the team whose ass he is kissing. Maybe there is something to that.
    Child Ass likes to call out his players to the press. So I like Randy's style. Fuck Child Ass, if the ownership won't sack his ass the team needs to step up and do it.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer

In the live game chat, I stated that Randy Moss will not sign with the Vikings in the offseason. Why would he sign here with the Childress/Bevell offense that Favre basically had to break last season to get anything done.

The Vikings have misused Moss since he has been here, and the passing gameplan is horrible.

Why did the Vikings give Moss a no-franchise clause for nothing? The team may need that leverage to get a draft pick back when Moss leaves after the season has ended.

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

marstc09 wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    He is just stating how dumb our coaches are. Can you blame him? He is just speaking the truth.
    Well, I guess there goes one guys theory about things being great because no players are speaking out huh?
    You my friend get the post of the week.
    And the prize for post of the week is what?
    A day with Childress and Bevell?

Just as well cut Moss when Rice comes back. They don't know how to use Randy for anything more than opening up the middle for Harvin.

Randy had dreams of connections and bombs from Favre that would remind him of the old days in Minnesota.
    Instead he got Childress.I don't blame him if he's disappointed.
    What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. Its the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

In the live game chat, I stated that Randy Moss will not sign with the Vikings in the offseason. Why would he sign here with the Childress/Bevell offense that Favre basically had to break last season to get anything done.
    Exactly.

Childress continues to destroy everything in sight.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

Infidel wrote:
    Exactly.

Childress continues to destroy everything in sight.
    Congratulations.

You just won dumbest, most out of touch, most thoughtless, most ridiculous post of the week honors.....and it's only Monday!!!
    None

ndnorseman is offline Pro-Bowler

Erinnn wrote:

This is why Moss is one of my favorite players. He doesn't get up to the podium and read from a pre-selected script, and give us the same old rhetoric we've heard a thousand times over. He speaks from his heart and doesn't beat around the bush...even if it's something that might hurt to hear.

It didn't make me feel good to have Randy, who got us all excited when we heard he was coming back home, talk about how great the OTHER team was, and how he misses them. However, I don't hold any resentment for him doing it. To me, that falls on Childress. One of the BEST receivers in the League decides to come over to your team, and the week you're going to play his old team, he's giving you advice on their tendencies...and you all but leave him OUT of the playcalling, and ignore him...then admit it AFTER the loss?

No, I don't begrudge Randy one little bit for being frustrated and speaking his mind.

JMO

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

ndnorseman wrote:
    Erinnn wrote:

This is why Moss is one of my favorite players. He doesn't get up to the podium and read from a pre-selected script, and give us the same old rhetoric we've heard a thousand times over. He speaks from his heart and doesn't beat around the bush...even if it's something that might hurt to hear.

It didn't make me feel good to have Randy, who got us all excited when we heard he was coming back home, talk about how great the OTHER team was, and how he misses them. However, I don't hold any resentment for him doing it. To me, that falls on Childress. One of the BEST receivers in the League decides to come over to your team, and the week you're going to play his old team, he's giving you advice on their tendencies...and you all but leave him OUT of the playcalling, and ignore him...then admit it AFTER the loss?

No, I don't begrudge Randy one little bit for being frustrated and speaking his mind.

JMO
    I agree. Randy has now had a few weeks to compare Chiller and Belicheck...guess which one I'm guessing he prefers?!?!?!?

I think we've drastically underperformed - on both sides of the ball - and I can't blame Moss for saluting his former team...especially since they know how to WIN.

Caine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123