Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Moss, a possible return to the Vikings?

Absolutely.....

We don't have a WR of his caliber with the Vikes now...Don't be a homer...it's tue. It's DAMM true !!!!

I like Koren, Troy and the rest, but Moss was the freak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ll be dead and cold before I m green and gold

Thanks to PPE for sig

Prophet Guest

I heard that Moss drives a purple SUV. He is the reason we are paying high gas prices and he is the main person responsible for global warming and the destruction of our world. Screw him. Keep him off the team.

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

Just because one utilizes a west coast offense, that does not mean one cannot throw a deep ball every now and then to keep the defense in check, correct?
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"happy camper" wrote:
    "PurplePride80" wrote:

Exactly, I agree with Benet.

Even if we would have recovered an onside kick, were not going to catch a hail mary pass with the defense sitting back waiting for us to throw a bomb.
    i think that is one of the worste posts in PPO history.
    so you're telling me that if it looks unlikely that a hail mary pass would work, that you should not even try it?

give me a break. turn on espn classics and look at some of those amazing game ending plays and tell me they should have just packed it in and said "we'll most likely not get this, so lets just go home instead!"

sure. maybe moss would not have caught a pass with triple coverage on him. but that opens it up for maybe nate burleson or marcus robinson. moss still would have an impact.

but please dont tell me it was okay to give up, because not giving up, is one of the things that make sports and game ending situations so freakin amazing.
    Let's be respectful of people's opinions even if you don't agree with them. To tell someone they made the worst post ever is not ok.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

1) I would love to have Randy Moss back.
    2) I doubt he would come back... but it is possible. We do have a new owner who is willing to spend money, and a new coaching staff who don't have their headds up their asses.
    3) Who gives a crap about the Washington game? He made a mistake. It was stupid, wrong, assinine, and selfish. It is also done and over with. If he ever came back to Minnesota, it would be with a new coaching staff and a clean slate.
    4) He would fit with the WCO. Just because you run a version of the WCO does not mean you are prohibited from using the deep threat. The eagles used a verticle attack with TO the year they went to the Super Bowl.
    5) I agree with the comment about him being injury prone. Whatever team takes him after Oak will definately have to take that into consideration. But even if his best years are behind him, he is still a force on the field.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

He'll end up in Dallas.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

I don't see why everyone calls him injury prone. He never missed a game until week 5 of his 7th NFL season. Last year, the way he was injured, anyone would have got hurt on that play, it was one of the most painful looking things I have ever seen on a football field, aside of Joe Theisman's leg, and a few other plays. His back, leg, and groin were all just like, I dont know how to describe it, but it hurt, and no reciever, or player for that matter, could have avoid an injury on that play.

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

"Prophet" wrote:
    I heard that Moss drives a purple SUV. He is the reason we are paying high gas prices and he is the main person responsible for global warming and the destruction of our world. Screw him. Keep him off the team.
    also heard hes a secret agent for the chinese government....

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

I would never want him back on the team he is not as good as most of you seem to think he was in his prime he's been injured the past two years and has been next to useless trying to play through it for all but one game a year that is not a player I want back.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach

"jackyl" wrote:
    He'll end up in Dallas.
    i thought so too, but i think hes still holds a grudge towards Jones...though i thought the same of TO...Moss and TO, for sure if dallas loses the superbowl.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast