Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    MossFan2210 is offline Waterboy

Moss Oakland Jersey

The Randy Moss Raider jerseys just went on sale yesterday. Already ordered mine. :rr:

You can get them on the raiders site or at reebok.com

Just figured I'd let all my fellow Moss fans know.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Moss Oakland Jersey

Honestly you guys...you have no idea how BIG a fan of moss I am, My senior quote..."Moss Is God" my room...covered wall to wall in moss picks, posters, jerseys.....Every single sunday I would get goosebumps watchin my man run unto the field...now thats hes gone, part of me wants to buy this jersey, but part of me is like, F**K the raiders they took his A$$ i should be mad....what should I do.....????

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Moss Oakland Jersey

Moss has always been my favorite player since he came into the league and even at Marshall. He's the reason I started watchin the Vikes so i had to buy this jersey. He's the man no matter where he's playing. :rr:

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Moss Oakland Jersey

Funk dat! I'm going to buy a Culpepper jersey that I've been wanting to get for like 3-4 years now!

Moss was the only current player that I had, but I still wear the John Randle and Randall Cunningham occasionally. And I play in the Cris Carter I've had since 94.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Moss Oakland Jersey

I can understand and appreciate your love for Moss and the fact that you're buying his Raiders jersey, but I would hope you are still Vikings fans!
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Moss Oakland Jersey

Of course I'll always be a Vikes fan. Vikes first, Moss second.

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Moss Oakland Jersey

I'm going to wait a little bit before I get my moss jeresy and I can't wait.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

ElBarto is offline Starter

Moss Oakland Jersey

Slightly off topic but what is the general opinion in the US of wearing other teams jersey's.

I know there's quite a few in the UK who are happy to wear jerseys other than the team they support.

I could not contemplate wearing anything other than a Vikes jersey, it would just feel wrong.

BTW any news on when the Napoleon Harris jersey goes on sale
    My head is spinning round, I don t know what to do...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Moss Oakland Jersey

Hm, interesting thought, ElBarto. My uncle hails from Liverpool (and he played semi-pro football (soccer)), so I know quite distinctively what that is like.

American football isn't anything like soccer in Europe. I think, as Americans, we're a bit more fickle than the hooligans and die-hards soccer fans. Most of us have alliegance to one team, but the marketing of the NFL keeps all teams and the best players in your face at all times.

Plus, there are so many parts of the US not represented by their own team that, like many of the fans on this forum, they tend to "adopt" teams from far away, as well as ones close to them.

I might get razzed for wearing a Bear or Viking jersey to work, but if I wore a Mike Vick or Tom Brady jersey, most wouldn't look to the other way, or, as occasionally happens in England, pick a fight with me.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Moss Oakland Jersey

Man, honestly I think that is a bad idea to buy the Raiders version. Many Minnisotans are bitter about the trade...if you live in Minnesota I don't know if many people will take kindly to the presentation of that jersy on your back.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast