Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Vikadelic is offline Starter

Moss Mooned For a Reason the Media Won't Talk About

"webmaster" wrote:
    Tony Dungy confirmed that this occurs outside Lambeau. But yes, the media will ignore anything that will scuttle their story.
    As will many of us Viking fans use faulty logic to justify the classless actions of our players. Moss is the BEST receiver, but using "arguements of ignorance" to justify his actions does not show any intelligence here folks.

Move on from it. The Iggles are waiting! Let's kick some butt!

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Hey... Even down here in Texas, folks were talking about 'the moon'. Some found it appalling (angry packer fans), and others found it as a simple celebration- no big.

I say, he didnt break any rules, so who cares...

Now that I know about this after game moon deal, I'm telling all my friends, haha..

(Whats SKOL mean.. I'm a newbie)
    :king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

I think people are missing the point here.

We all remember my posts about Randy Moss here last week. Randy will be Randy, and as you guys told me, he won't change. So be it.

Keep this in mind;

He kept his pants on.

He bent over.

Linemen bend over every play.

The wiping was a little much, yes. (Very TO-ish there)

Was it unnecessary? Yes.

Was it tasteless? Yes.

Was it wrong? yes.

Was it by any means vulgar? By today's standards, no.

Should be be fined? Not anywhere near the amount John Lynch got fined.

It's on the same level with Sharpiegate, the Star incident, the Ray Lewis mock, if at all.

I do, however think that Moss only took away from what he and his teammates accomplished by pounding the living daylight out of the Pack.

I mean, imagine this: Randy doesn't do that celebration, no one in the media is whining, everyone is stating how great a job Randy Moss and the Vikings (Mainly Pepper) did by ignoring the media all week and coming and and absolutely manhandling Green Bay.

Everyone talks about how Randy Moss came up BIG TIME when the Vikes needed him most and proved that he IS indeed about winning, contrary to what happened in Washington.

Instead, we've got the media in a craze (Chris Berman looked like he was genuinely hurt last night- you know how much he LOVES Lambeau) and Randy cursing on camera again.

All this over a "moon" that wasn't even really a moon.

I don't get it.

Thoughts?
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

[/quote]

As will many of us Viking fans use faulty logic to justify the classless actions of our players. Moss is the BEST receiver, but using "arguements of ignorance" to justify his actions does not show any intelligence here folks.[/quote]

Ok dude, i am starting to wounder if you and all you guys that think the same about this Moss "incident" are actually Vikings fans. Honestly, in baseball fans will say "You S*ck" and there was one time that they had the camera rolling on a dugout and it was clear as day. Anyone could be able to read the lips of the players saying to the other team to "Suck my D**k" BUT nothing was sad bey anyone. It wasnt in the media or in anyones mouths. Need i remind you this is what sports is all about. Trash talking and talking smack. OK this is not a classy sport. THERE WILL BE TRASH TALK AND ENDZONE DANCES THAT ARE "Not nice" I mean If someone like TO did this, they would think "Oh its classic TO behaviour and man is it funny." Are you Vikings fans or what?
    I always have Moss' back in arguments like this cuz he is always treated like crap. Respect the Fro :rr:
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12