Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hooversham is offline Starter

Moss Mooned For a Reason the Media Won't Talk About

I heard that, apparently, after every home game, as the visiting bus leaves the stadium, the drunken morons at Lambeau Moon them. Where's the "sanctity of Lambeau Field" now. Their own fans crap on it every single home game. It's a farse, a myth, and a sham.

A "Farmysham" if you will
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

Moss mooned them for a reason. For the media, the fans, the doubters, and I guess for the drunks that actually pull down their pants and moon him and the rest of the Vikings as they leave Lambeau Field.

Serves em right! :lol: What goes around comes around. :bootyshake:
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Maybe he was actually trying to help the packer fans out. Now, when packer fans think about their terrible playoff loss, they will think of the Moss moon instead of the 4th and 26 play the Eagles put on them last year.

See, Moss is a good guy. Always helping, ready to turn the other cheek......
    LMAO

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

This is the comment you would expect to hear from Randy if he was actually as bad as the media made him out to be in the post game show, as a childish immature person.

"well Chris (Meyers) it is like this, the fans have been booing and cussing me all game so they deserved to be mooned. I just wanted to say F.U. in my own way, plus, when our bus leaves the stadium in an hour, there will be 20 packer fans that will actually moon the entire team."

But MOSS never said anything like that. He said something like this. I just wanted to have some fun with the fans.

abweber is offline Waterboy

Actually, Dan Patrick mentioned that on his radio show. If that is actually why Moss did this (as sort of a "I got you back for the last few years of mooning"), I don't find it quite as bad as I originally believed.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

See Packer fans...Randy is not bad, he is just misunderstood...LOL! If the hecklers would just take the time to try and get to know him a little better, they would be able to appreciate the underlying messages that Randy is trying to send out, instead of just reading what is on the surface. I know that you guys are used to Favre and his unabashed honesty and tell-it-like-it-is style, but Randy is a little more complex than that...and us Viking fans are much better at reading between the lines and interpreting things contextually...but all is not lost, Packer fans...you too can learn to think more deeply like us Viking fans...The Randy Moss Outreach Project was created especially with you folks in mind...for 3 easy payments of $19.99, we can teach you to look below the surface of things to get at the deeper meaning of things that happen on the football field. So call now...1-800-MIN-MOON or email us at educateapackerfan @minnesotamoonman.com. Operators are standing by!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Blackshirtz is offline Training Camp

"cajunvike" wrote:
    See Packer fans...Randy is not bad, he is just misunderstood...LOL! If the hecklers would just take the time to try and get to know him a little better, they would be able to appreciate the underlying messages that Randy is trying to send out, instead of just reading what is on the surface. I know that you guys are used to Favre and his unabashed honesty and tell-it-like-it-is style, but Randy is a little more complex than that...and us Viking fans are much better at reading between the lines and interpreting things contextually...but all is not lost, Packer fans...you too can learn to think more deeply like us Viking fans...The Randy Moss Outreach Project was created especially with you folks in mind...for 3 easy payments of $19.99, we can teach you to look below the surface of things to get at the deeper meaning of things that happen on the football field. So call now...1-800-MIN-MOON or email us at educateapackerfan @minnesotamoonman.com. Operators are standing by!
    LMAO thats both true and rediculously funny. good thinking, lets all work to educate Packer fans.
    Go with the Fro :rr:
    "...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger to those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THE LORD, when i lay my vengeance upon thee."

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

iam happy pti mentioned it atleast a little bit today, better than nothing
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

The key is that he pretended to moon the crowd, he didn't actually do it. Plus, football is a game, which is supposed to be fun, and it is a rivalry.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Tony Dungy confirmed that this occurs outside Lambeau. But yes, the media will ignore anything that will scuttle their story.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast