Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moss Montage

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Moss Montage

I've heard the song several times tjohnson but don't know the name of it. I think it's a symphony by one of the classical musicians, like Bach or somebody.

Thanks Josdin

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    I've heard the song several times tjohnson but don't know the name of it. I think it's a symphony by one of the classical musicians, like Bach or somebody.
    Yeah, I always hear it at stadiums and stuff. It'd be great for the iPod at the gym......

How do ya like them apples?!

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    Fort Minor- Remember the name
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"PurplePride80" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    Fort Minor- Remember the name
    No, the one in the Culpepper video.

How do ya like them apples?!

Back to Moss. He made great plays but man it's over, let's all move on. I know I have already and I did even before he left

Thanks Josdin

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"nephilimstorm" wrote:
    hey that made me sad audio lol...it did...he did some great things here in Minnesota

I'd cry if I saw a Cris Carter highlight video....thats what needs to made! Rany Moss did make some great plays, but Cris Carter is the Vikings receiver that we should all be remembering....he was the personification of A LEGEND...the way he went about business, constant professional, gave 110% on the field every game (same can't be said for Moss), and he went out a Viking because he never caused problems and he made several washed up QBs look great with his amazing catches....Jeff George, Warren Moon, Jim McMahon, Randall Cunningham, all look decent because of Carter! Moss had a hand in making Cunningham look good, but Cris Carter was the man...

I'm glad Moss is gone, he was just a reason for the media to frown upon the Vikings and he took his oppotunities here for granted by dogging it on his routes....talent doesn't make you great, and you saw that this season in Oakland....wanting to be great and giving 110% makes you great

U young bucks on here need to take a gander at a Cris Carter highlight film, he was a man among boys

And FCUK RANDY MOSS! We don't need him....you'll see

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

"audioghost" wrote:
    "nephilimstorm" wrote:
    hey that made me sad audio lol...it did...he did some great things here in Minnesota

I'd cry if I saw a Cris Carter highlight video....thats what needs to made! Rany Moss did make some great plays, but Cris Carter is the Vikings receiver that we should all be remembering....he was the personification of A LEGEND...the way he went about business, constant professional, gave 110% on the field every game (same can't be said for Moss), and he went out a Viking because he never caused problems and he made several washed up QBs look great with his amazing catches....Jeff George, Warren Moon, Jim McMahon, Randall Cunningham, all look decent because of Carter! Moss had a hand in making Cunningham look good, but Cris Carter was the man...

I'm glad Moss is gone, he was just a reason for the media to frown upon the Vikings and he took his oppotunities here for granted by dogging it on his routes....talent doesn't make you great, and you saw that this season in Oakland....wanting to be great and giving 110% makes you great

U young bucks on here need to take a gander at a Cris Carter highlight film, he was a man among boys

I agree about Carter. There are other highlight reels that should get shown more but don't because he wasn't Moss.

Thanks Josdin

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I wish I had a video of the most amazing thing I have ever seen....

It was 1997, and Cris Carter was in training camp and it showed a video of him making one handed catches on balls thrown out of a machine.....he was standing like 5 yards away and the balls were just flying at him....it showed him catching like 10 in a row while talking to the camera and sharing techniques....

I don't care what you say about Moss, he was a speedster, a great athlete, but if you put him in a catching competition with Carter, Carter had better hands....Cris Carter had the best hands EVER....undisputed...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

We should have a thread for Viking great vids, other than Randy Moss

Thanks Josdin

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"audioghost" wrote:
    "nephilimstorm" wrote:

I applaud that post. Except for the fuck Moss part, that's a little inflammatory. :wink:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast