Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

MOSS IS A LEADER

I hope everyone noticed Moss on the sidelines cheering in the second half and rooting his team on slapping shoulders and giving them advice.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

skogs02 is offline Starter

MOSS IS A LEADER

Tice said he will make a decison on either friday or saturday if they are going to play him on sunday

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

MOSS IS A LEADER

Moss is completely different this year than he's ever been. Must have taken him a few years to de-program himself from the Carter Teachings.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

MOSS IS A LEADER

It would have been hard not to notice, they showed him about 10 times!! But, you're right, he was there cheering them on the whole time!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

MOSS IS A LEADER

He made me happy!

MOSS IS A LEADER

I'm really glad to see that Moss has found his spot as a leader on the team. He is one of the few offensive players that has been around for as long as he has. It sounds weird that I'm saying that, but if you think about it he has been with the Vikes for more than half a decade. I think him and Robinson will become mainstays as the two top recievers on the team while they teach the newer guys and become somewhat of a rolemodel. Robinson was even quoted as to talking to Cris Carter about being the #2 next to Moss and how to deal with it. So obviously he is fine with being the comlpement to Moss. As of now it seems the leaders on offense are doing great since we are 4-1 and are putting up more points than any other team. (We have Pepp to thank for that one). Moore is obviously stepping into to the offense and clicking with everyone and the offense is all around doing more than what they need to. Now if only we could get some leadership on defense -----COUGH------WINFIELD----COUGH! But, if our offense can produce the way it has been, the defense doesn't need to improve much. :thumbleft:
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

MOSS IS A LEADER

Winfield was never supposed to be the leader of the Defense, or even the leader of the Secondary. First year guys shouldn't be expected to, plus we already have our Defensive leader in Chavous.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

MOSS IS A LEADER

Yes but Winfield is somewhat of a veteran and although I give him MAJOR PROPS for our first Pick of the season, he, mentally and emotionally has not shown that he is the biggest free agent we picked up. Of course this is only my opinion, there may be some things i havent seen, read, or heard.
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

MOSS IS A LEADER

"skogs02" wrote:
    Tice said he will make a decison on either friday or saturday if they are going to play him on sunday
    I predict that Moss will nut up and play, regardless of the pain.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

MOSS IS A LEADER

For as much as we paid Winfield he better be a leader. He doesn't need to be THE leader but he better raise his game and teach the others if he is worth so much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast