Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: moss interview

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

moss interview

He wants to be traded...I guarantee it. He did say that he would like to have a fresh start in that interview. He wasn't that convincing when he said that he didnt want to be traded in my opinion. Wow...the thing is he would go to a different team and dominate just like TO did this year. Think about what Moss could do to the Viking secondary.
    Scary thought!

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

moss interview

Just see the Moss interview on FOX and see if he is portrayed any differnetly. Moss spoke the truth. I can believe this .02 seconds has been so blowed up. Every week on Tice's radio show he says what a great practice the team has been having and they make every team look like one of the top 10 teams in the league.
    What I don't get is that the ESPN dumbasses said that Moss is selfish. I don't think I heard the same interview that they did. Didn't Moss say that he doesn't care if he gets the ball or not, just as long as the team wins. When the team plays like a bunch of blind kids without a beeping ball to know where it's going each week I don't blame Moss for saying what he said. The media can make a big story about anything. They decide what makes the headlines and what doesn't. Players that are drug addicts and assulters get a better pub. then Moss. Didn't the SOD get suspended 4 games for drugs, yet it wasn't a big deal. If Moss did it, it would be huge. I hope the Vikings win today because I am a fan for life and because not one "expert" has picked the Vikings to win. I had a better record picking game this year then some talking heads. I pick the Vikings to win today and win the Super Bowl. I will probably be wrong because everyone else says so.

Mr. O is offline Starter

Micheal Irvin

Mr. Selfish himself talking about being a leader. I guess he was being a real team guy and true leader when he was doing lines and having relations with prostitutes. Irvin was about Irvin and that's it. Mr. Cowgirl should just shut his mouth.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

moss interview

I agree with everything he said for except he should have kept the birk comment to himself, but heh, hes honest.

I dont know where they got the "he only cares about himself". He told the lady he likes the guys and he likes to pratice with the guys, did he not? Obviously he was concerned about his teamates when he said "i'm not sure if everybody else buys into tice, i do but i dont know if they do".

ESPN are a bunch of clowns, i cant stand steve young.

Calmwind is offline Starter

moss interview

i agree Irvin is a BIG bandwagoner because his brain is covered with snow
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

CanuckVike is offline Starter

moss interview

I agree with all of ya that think Irvin, Young and the rest of them should shut their fat mouths. It's easy for Young to talk when he was surrounded by one of the most incredible teams...(and I think that was before salary cap days)...he's got super bowl rings...He didn't have Adam Goldberg, Cory Withrow or Steve Dugan screwing up TD producing plays week in and week out. And Irvin? aka Kid-Kokaine? They're all so righteous aren't they now?? But I've always suspected this...when you have a super talent like Moss among hacks like some of guys we have on D and on the O line...it just doesn't mix well. I'm not saying the guys aren't trying...it's just a contrast in talent levels...so I would'nt be surprised to see Moss demand a trade in the near future. Only Red can save the day by surrounding our top talent guys with equal talent...or else guys like Moss and maybe even Culpepper will be looking elsewhere in the future.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

moss interview

Steve Young sure pissed me off today. Saying they should rename the vikings to the "saunas". This is coming from the guy who got a concussion every time someone breathed on him.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

moss interview

Yup, even with the stupid comments regarding our much maligned WR and ridiculous favre worship aside on the ESPN pregame show, the only one out of the whole bunch that I can stomach is Chris Berman. Those other guys including Salisbury and Jaworski on the other shows are nothing but a bunch of clowns.

That point aside, Moss does have attitude problems but that isn't breaking news. He's frustrated by the season and so are many fans. We can do anything. He can't single-handedly do anything. It finally got to him. The only problem is that he should have kept it private. This all may be for the best in the long run. Lets wait and see what changes come about during the off-season. The last time there were this many internal problems within the organization there were some major changes to follow. I think the same will happen soon...
    Even babies know the difference.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

moss interview

This guy should talk:

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

moss interview

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I agree with everything he said for except he should have kept the birk comment to himself, but heh, hes honest.

I dont know where they got the "he only cares about himself". He told the lady he likes the guys and he likes to pratice with the guys, did he not? Obviously he was concerned about his teamates when he said "i'm not sure if everybody else buys into tice, i do but i dont know if they do".

ESPN are a bunch of clowns, i cant stand steve young.
    i hear ya tw, do we really need another reason to hate steve young? lol

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast