Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss interview

Re: Moss interview

I wish moss was still here, but he is not. I hope he rips up the field against everyone except the vikings.
    You republican whore!

Del Rio Guest

I have never liked Moss. That's just me. I didn't complain about his TD's but every year when they said he was going to be traded I was happy. But that is not at all what this thread is about.......

All it is is info for anyone who wants to watch the interview. An attempt to make peace for all the shit I have talked about him. The season is about to start, you are all my brothers in a very loser like internet sort of way.

So if you want to see it, it will be on. If not no need to comment.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Some people need to realize that moss was/is still the favorite player of many viking fans and that is 1 reason he will be talked about still by many of us. Moss will always be one of my favorite players and that is why I will watch his interviews and watch how he does as a raider. That doesn't mean I haven't moved on and wish he was still a viking. I was actually attacked by many moss fans for saying we are better without him, yet he was one of my favorite players. I moved on, sure, but he is still one of my favorite players, and that is why i will always pay attention to him and what he has to say. The trade was still best for the vikings though IMO.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I have never liked Moss. That's just me. I didn't complain about his TD's but every year when they said he was going to be traded I was happy. But that is not at all what this thread is about.......

All it is is info for anyone who wants to watch the interview. An attempt to make peace for all the pooh I have talked about him. The season is about to start, you are all my brothers in a very loser like internet sort of way.

So if you want to see it, it will be on. If not no need to comment.
    My feelings exactly. I liked bragging about his awesome catches, but I would rather brag about a super bowl.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Lets trade Corey Chavous and Brian williams to Oakland for Randy Moss, lol.

He was one of my favorite players, and still is. Until he starts bashing the Vikings, I don't see how any viking fan could dislike him.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"ItalianStallion" wrote:

He was one of my favorite players, and still is. Until he starts bashing the Vikings, I don't see how any viking fan could dislike him.

Yeah, moss has been classy and not bashed the vikes at all this offseason and he very easily could have.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Yeah, moss has been classy and not bashed the vikes at all this offseason and he very easily could have.
    I just don't like Moss' personality. He is a very good player but it is hard to be a fan of his when he acts the way he does. I never liked Moss' personality Viking or Raider.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Well, today just as S.C. came on, I was trying to go to sleep. I heard Dan Patricks voice and he was saying a few things that would be in the show. I'm not definate but I heard him say, "And hear Randy Moss say why Kerry Collins is better than Daunte Culpepper." If Moss really said this, I hate him.

Did anybody hear anything about this????
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:

Well, today just as S.C. came on, I was trying to go to sleep. I heard Dan Patricks voice and he was saying a few things that would be in the show. I'm not definate but I heard him say, "And hear Randy Moss say why Kerry Collins is better than Daunte Culpepper." If Moss really said this, I hate him.

Did anybody hear anything about this????
    Patrick probably used that as a lead-in to get people to watch. May not have been entirely true. Or it may have. Collins is his guy now, so I would expect him to answer Collins.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I just saw the interview on ESPNews. Lame lame lame.

I'm pissed that Moss is getting all of this positive publicity now that he's gone from Minnesota. I hate the media!

I loved it when they asked Randy to compare Daunte and Collins though, becuase Randy stuttered pretty well through the explanation. He couldn't find anything to say Collins was better at! He said Daunte had much better athleticism, and that Collins had a "slight edge" over Daunte in pocket presence and getting the ball to where it should go. I say bullcrap, there's no way Moss can actually with a straight face that Collins is better than Daunte in ANYTHING.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast