Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss interview

Del Rio Guest

Moss interview

I don't know if anyone cares, but I just heard on the Dan Patrick show that he did a 30 minute interview with Moss. And that half will be tonight and the other half tomorrow night on ESPN sportscenter.

So if you don't always catch sportscenter, but you want to see what he has to say, now you know.

Patrick said it was a good interview and Moss discussess character issues, how he views it, and I think Dan said he actually shed some good information. Will be worth a look if you care.

There I kind of contributed constructively.

sureban is offline Rookie

Re: Moss interview

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I don't know if anyone cares, but I just heard on the Dan Patrick show that he did a 30 minute interview with Moss. And that half will be tonight and the other half tomorrow night on ESPN sportscenter.

So if you don't always catch sportscenter, but you want to see what he has to say, now you know.

Patrick said it was a good interview and Moss discussess character issues, how he views it, and I think Dan said he actually shed some good information. Will be worth a look if you care.

There I kind of contributed constructively.

Dan Patrick interviews WHO???
    The Vikings do not have anybody on the roster with the aforementioned name.

Do Not Care,
    Mark.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I saw a clip of it today.. He was talkin about T.O.. He said T.O doesnt even compare to him.. THey are different receivers and Randy is by far the best.. Look at stats.. And it showed that Randy averages the most TD's ever per season.. 12.9.. Then Marvin with 10.9.. and T.O with 10.6.. I think.. Something like that.. It was pretty cool Id check it out tonight on S.C

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Nice to see the Moss haters are still lurking, if you don't care then perhaps you truly didn't think much of him when he was in a Vikings uniform.

coreyd is offline Coach

This is the way I look at Randy Moss and all of his "Contreversy" that surounds him. You people werent complaining when he had on the Purple and Gold, so you should keep quiet about him leaving. I know this isnt the same old Randy bashing post, but I am sick and tired of the way people talk about him. He has proven himself on Gameday, and will continue to do so for the rest of his career. Nowadays whenever somebody makes there is always people pointing out everything he has done wrong. My question is, how many of you that dont like RANDY MOSS played football when you were in high school and wish you had a chance in the NFL. Well, he did, and he is playing. Until you can prove that you has his talent and ability to perform the way he has, you should be quiet. I hope he wins a superbowl, and I think he damn well deserves it! Who cares that he didnt like the media in Minnesota. Hell I dont like watching the news, does that place me in the same category as Moss? NO! He has the talent, he has the gift to play ball, and just because of the fact that he doesnt keep quiet on everything and makes mistakes everybody is always in a hurry to point the finger at him. Yeah, hes in the public eye! Yeah he has made his share of mistakes....but who really cares? Are you telling me that you have never made a mistake? Ever drink a few beers at the bar and decide to drive home? Well, you got lucky if you didnt get the DWI, but that doesnt make you a pile of crap! EVERYBODY makes mistakes! Let it go!

If I have offended anyone with this post, I really dont care! If I have hurt your feelings about a discussion about a particular football player...then you have more issues than him!

For all of the MOSS haters out there....KISS MY @$$!!!!

Much love MOSS!! AND GO GET THAT D@MN RING!!!

sureban is offline Rookie

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Nice to see the Moss haters are still lurking, if you don't care then perhaps you truly didn't think much of him when he was in a Vikings uniform.
    I do not hate Mandy Ross. A very talented but spoiled player. Played well for the Vikings (not Super). Did not/Will not play up to potential. Has many permanent/chronic injuries (R.Ankle, Back, Hamstring, more?). Prefers to coast through. Plays hard once in a while. No longer plays for the Minnesota Vikings (that is why I said that I do not care about him). I wish people would get over him/let it rest. He is gone.

I noticed no other former players get this sort of interest. Does anyone know that Harold Morrow recently signed with the Arizona Cardinals (D.Green)?

Sincerly,
    Mark.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I don't think that there are as many Moss haters as you think...it is more that many of us here just don't want to focus on him as much anymore. He doesn't play for OUR team anymore, so while we wish him well we would prefer to focus on OUR players instead. I hope that he goes down in the history books as the best WR of all time...but that we win every Super Bowl for the next 10 years. I know that is not realistic, so if for some reason we don't win it in any given year, and the Raiders have a shot at it, then I hope that he gets a ring or two as well. But I gotta root for US first...to root for him as well while we still had a chance to win it all would be like rooting against us...and that I cannot do!

Randy Moss for All-Pro every year for the rest of his career (and then Hall of Fame five years after he retires)!!!

The Minnesota Vikings for Super Bowl champions for the next 10 years!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

coreyd is offline Coach

Oh, I agree with you whole heartedly on focusing on us. That is my main priority everyday. But, I am just sick and tired of people who rip on the man. Give it up, he is gone. And for those who complain about him still, dont worry, there will be another viking you all can piss and moan about in the future!

damviking is offline Training Camp

I would have loved to see the vikings win a bowl with Moss. It didnt happen! he is the most talented player in football. if people talk about what he does or has done off the feild, its his own fault. You dont here things like that about C-PEP!
    I think people give tice a bad rap. he is doing a great thing. Bringing D back to Minn.
    So dont bitch about Tice, say what you want about Randy!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I think I'm well aware of the fact that he's not a part of the team anymore. My point was that you may be a Vikings fan first and foremost but that doesn't mean you should now have ZER0 interest in watching Moss because he'll be playing for someone else when you enjoyed seeing him play here, nor was I implying that there should be less interest in who is currently on the Vikings roster now.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast