Thread: Moss' Injuries

Moss' Injuries

Do you all think this might be one of the reasons we were willing to part with him? I know he has had that ankle problem since he came into the league, but now with his hammy...maybe the trainers and doctors felt he would never be back to 100%. Injuries combined with Daunte, Birk and company being upset with him would be about the only justification for such a trade that I can think of.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Moss' Injuries

I was thinking the same thing. I think it did play a part in it.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

VikesfaninGB is offline Training Camp

Re: Moss' Injuries

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Do you all think this might be one of the reasons we were willing to part with him? I know he has had that ankle problem since he came into the league, but now with his hammy...maybe the trainers and doctors felt he would never be back to 100%. Injuries combined with Daunte, Birk and company being upset with him would be about the only justification for such a trade that I can think of.

There has to be something that they know about Moss and his hammy/ankle/foot. But that still doesn't hide the fact that they could have got a better deal.
    Lois: You re drunk again.
    Peter: No, I m just exhausted cause I ve been up all night drinking.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

"VikesfaninGB" wrote:
    "ADubya26" wrote:

There has to be something that they know about Moss and his hammy/ankle/foot. But that still doesn't hide the fact that they could have got a better deal.
    I would have liked to have gotten a better deal too, but maybe thats the best they could do. It kinda sounds that despite the hype, not many teams really had much of an interest in getting moss.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Moss' Injuries

Don't forget about his bad back. They say that was a big reason why he did not play hard alot in the last few years. I will say thank you randy for some great memories but it is time to move on.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I think that was part of the reason but I think the biggest reason was moss's attitude.
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].