Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Moss hurt in practice

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Moss is gonna play Sunday, but just the scare is a cause for concern. U guys think a lot of our injuries are coming from the field turf?
    I think so, but part of it is also probably just people gettting faster and hitting harder, and then bad luck. I also read an article that said some of the foot injuries could be from the way that some cleates work on the turf or something like that. They were trying to find out for sure though

Moss hurt in practice

RJ, I agree with your analysis..if that problem continues, the players are going to need to have bullet proof pads or something!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Moss hurt in practice

man he hurt his ankle mildly and the papers jump all over it, it is not a problem but they love to scare us
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Moss hurt in practice

I've kind'a lost faith in the Vike's ability to judge the severity of injuries, or the time it will take to heal. Other than Birk it seems everyone is out longer than expected. Moss though is incredible in his ability to play through pain.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Moss hurt in practice

Moss better be okay. I hope it heals before game time.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Moss hurt in practice

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Thanks Bleedspurple for the update

I am assuming it is the same ankle that was bothering him last year.

I am afraid to pick up a paper or leason to a report about the team, every other day we lose a player for some reason.

Is there a big following for checkers? Do they have teams you can rut for? do they have boards were people argue about who the best team is?
    WHACK, STOP KICKING PLAYERS IN THE LEG!!! :wink:

He'll play. So will Hovan. Vikings need to beat this team!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Moss hurt in practice

Ok time out for a minuate here :? MOss is the one :wink: of a great team of players, :| if he goes out well we have to have confidenance in our back up abilities this is a team sport and NOT one man is the team we can not lose our pride if we are or have a few injuries ok maybe more than most in the begining of the season :? we still have 12 games to play :cheers: in the next four week everyone is going to be up to strength and we will have a pretty tough group of really pissed off folks wanting to get on the gridiron and kick some backside :twisted: because they could'nt in the first part of the year. ..ok call me crazy :idea: but we will do good even god forbid something was to take MOSS off the field :cry: but lets have faith in our couches, staff and team they will make things happen the season is still young so let give them the backing they need remember the three ccc...cool com and collected...this is the vikings year... :cheers:

Ok timeout is over..... :scratch: HOLY SH*t :shock: what are we going to do :scratch: .... :twisted: set up sniper's for over watch at the games and shoot any balls going to the other teams recievers :silent: ..that should do it.... 8)
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Moss hurt in practice

"hovan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

I am afraid to pick up a paper or leason to a report about the team, every other day we lose a player for some reason.

Is there a big following for checkers? Do they have teams you can rut for? do they have boards were people argue about who the best team is?
    WHACK, STOP KICKING PLAYERS IN THE LEG!!! :wink:

I think it was Los, he went to Winter Park strapped on the pads and kicked Moss in the ankle!

We need a volunteer to go over to Green Bay, strap on the pads and kick Walker in the ankle for payback.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

UkViking is offline Rookie

Moss hurt in practice

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:

WHACK, STOP KICKING PLAYERS IN THE LEG!!! :win

I think it was Los, he went to Winter Park strapped on the pads and kicked Moss in the ankle!

We need a volunteer to go over to Green Bay, strap on the pads and kick Walker in the ankle for payback.
    I think you may find a few volunteers. :wink:
    Fly the colour Purple,and fly it high!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Moss hurt in practice

I would have appreciated someone coming over and kicking McKenzie in the ankle. Where were you last week??
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast