Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

This is for the Moss haters!

I don't think anyone in here ever claimed to know him either (maybe jackyl knows him somewhat). Not winning a division title in a while has nothing to do with one player. We have won division titles with him and we have also not won it with him. I have no idea what that has to do with anything. I think having Moss gives us as good a shot as anybody to win the division title.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

VKG4LFE...

If you had a Moss, who played his HEART 100% every game, he would scare me to death to the point I wouldn't think the Packers would ever win the division till he retires.

But, youve seen the past 3 yrs. We blame the playcalling not getting him the ball. Maybe the playcalling isnt getting him the ball because hes not playing... period
    3 Straight Division Champs

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    so tell me this....

Why when an article comes out about Moss' negatives do you dismiss it, but when an article about his positives comes out you embrace it and cherish it?

Truth is, NONE of you know Moss. You think what you want. Is what he did here a good thing? Absolutly? But in the midst of it, NEVER forget his drug problem, nor that little incident of running over a cop, somehting you and I would STILL be in jail for...
    Cris Carter had drug problems, but look at what he does for his community and for charity. Look at Brett Favre, he had his pain killer addiction and everyone not a viking fan is in love with him. Ray Lewis was on trial for MURDER, and he is one of the most popular players in the league.

Nobody is perfect, but just because they mess up a few times doesn't mean they are a bad person.
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

He caught 111 balls last year. How many more times does he have to catch the ball for him to be playing 100%. I see this argument is going nowhere, but I think he played his @ss off last year becoming the first WR to have 100 receptions, average 100 yards and a TD a game. This year he has been hurt. I'm not saying he doesn't ever take a play off, because I'm not ignorant and he does. I just think it happens a lot less than people accuse him of! He alone did not win us the division and he didn't lose it either!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Moss in person is 10 times more classy than that article states.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    so tell me this....

Why when an article comes out about Moss' negatives do you dismiss it, but when an article about his positives comes out you embrace it and cherish it?

Truth is, NONE of you know Moss. You think what you want. Is what he did here a good thing? Absolutly? But in the midst of it, NEVER forget his drug problem, nor that little incident of running over a cop, somehting you and I would STILL be in jail for...
    Well, when is the last time an article came out about his negatives? Second, no, we don't know Moss, but I do know that he DID drugs. Does he now? We don't know, but I think he has learned his lesson. Last, we would still be in jail for running over a cop, but probably not for lightly pushing someone with our car. It's not like he ran her over going 80. Plus, that was also a long time ago, and I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson from that too.

"jackyl" wrote:
    Moss in person is 10 times more classy than that article states.
    I am very envious (sp?) of you jackyl! I need a job where I get to work with current and former vikings! I probably wouldn't get much work done though!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I probably wouldn't get much work done though!
    That's the best part of the job. :lol:

lol!! Very true!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

There was also a great story about moss in training camp. His first year this little girl yelled out his name while he was sighning autographs, he adored her so much that he went over sighned autographs and whatnot. As the years grew on so did there relationship, he would always eat lunch with at training camp and visit every day. The girl soon came down with lukimia and died. There's alot more to the story, when i read it i actually teared up. It was great story, these are things that make a real personality. Not what the media overblows into a big debocle. I could care less waht maxi pad says he doesnt know the truth or moss. He's like every other hater that comes along, here's what the media says and then judges from there. The great thing is Moss doesnt give shit about what people like maxi pad say about him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast