Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moss/Cardinals

VikingsFan4Life is offline Waterboy

Moss/Cardinals

Check this out...on the hot rumor for today....imagine that, on FOX SPORTS website, but was written by the St. Paul Pioneer Press...LMFAO!! This is what they think!!! I don't want Moss to leave the team either....if we can't have him nobody can!!! I'll take the good with the bad!!!

Vikings should ship Moss to Arizona
    St. Paul Pioneer Press
    Pioneer Press columnist Bob Sansevere thinks that the Vikings should trade Randy Moss and Michael Bennett to the Cardinals for Bert Berry, Adrian Wilson, Darnell Dockett, Anquan Boldin and a pick.

Moss/Cardinals

so pretty much their whole defense and their most physical WR? I dont want to give up Moss either. Is this a rumor or just this guys suggestion?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss/Cardinals

Where will the cardinals be picking again?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss/Cardinals

Berry could be a one year wonder, adrian who?, dockett who?, Boldin had a great rookie year, but then was out most of this year! I'd rather keep both Bennett and Moss and get some D in the draft! I'm tellin' you guys, if we trade Moss he will come back and just kill us!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Moss/Cardinals

Moss is just entering his prime. He has at least 5 extremely productive years left in him, barring injury. I do not want to see Moss traded, unless it's something like straight up for a franchise defensive stud such as Ray Lewis.

Our RB's are deep, and I think Denny is infatuated with Bennett's speed. He would probably pay a higher price than most.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss/Cardinals

In all honesty, if we can get insane value for Moss, maybe we should think of it. I mean I love Moss on this team as much as the next guy, but he isn't as vital to our success as a good defense would be. Not to mention we would be getting a first rounder that we could probably use to pick someone like Rolle, Derrick Johnson or Mike Williams. Berry is getting older I believe and I don't know how much use we would have for him. I don't know much about Wilson or Dockery, though I think Wilson is pretty good.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Moss/Cardinals

I wouldn't want Lewis now. He had been dinged up the past couple of years and he's not the real stud on their d anymore, it's Ed Reed and Terrell Suggs. Don't get me wrong he's still awesome, but his better years are behind him I think. It was the damn Madden Curse!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsFan4Life is offline Waterboy

Moss/Cardinals

Don't get me wrong, I agree Moss will come back to haunt us....I want him on my team!!! Also I just heard....that the Lions are going to fire Harrington and maybe want to trade Gus for Harrington as a backup....it sure seems as though everybody wants players from our offensive team!!!!

Moss/Cardinals

I do not want Harrington anywhere near a vikings uniform, unless it is our d lineman knocking him on his @ss! That guy is horrible! I say they give us Boss Bailey for Frerotte!!

Moss/Cardinals

I dont think that would be smart to trade Gus to a division rival.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast