Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Moss Billboards

Vikadelic is offline Starter

Moss Billboards

The article said whomever paid for the billboards paid around $4000.00 a piece. It also said this about them...

"So who did it, and to what end?

Chris Eigenberger, of Adams Outdoor, said he was "sworn to secrecy."

All will be revealed next week in a follow-up billboard, he said.

The client is a local business, not a private citizen with a really big gripe against the Minnesota Vikings."

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Moss Billboards

Any pictures of said billboards?
    I think it's all hype. I don't think there are billboards. If there were, they would be all over the net by now. And ESPN couldn't help but show them a dozen times or so....
    Anyone have pictures?

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Moss Billboards

PurpleRide :bootyshake: said: "That is sad, sorry for anyone that lives in wisconsin. I always knew people in that state were a little off, but...???"

:evil: I'm burning mad. I'm steaming mad!!!!! :angryfire: "A little off"?
    wait a freakin' minute here, viking lovers. I'm from Wisconsin (MILWAUKEE), and I recall NO billboards pertaining to anything Viking around here. So, someone in my state paid for billboards spotting out Moss. Big deal. That person(s) doesn't represent all Wisconsinites. I personally, wouldn't waist my time on a billboard making fun of a pro athlete I dislike -who just so happens to play for a team I dislike --whose season (along with the Packers, and 26 more teams) is done. Just what would I get back in return? No one cares about Moss (at least I don't), or any other opposing players in the NFL during the off-season.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss Billboards

Bono, long time no post!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Moss Billboards

oops! I meant to say "28 more teams" not "26"
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Moss Billboards

"XTAP59" wrote:
    I think it's all hype. I don't think there are billboards. If there were, they would be all over the net by now. And ESPN couldn't help but show them a dozen times or so....
    Anyone have pictures?
    It is not hype at all. I'm telling you, the billboards are there. All of the local stations have had them on acorrding to many people I know there. The article I posted earlier talks about it. I will do all I can to get one of my buddies to get pictures for you. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow. However, keep watching the net because I am sure they will show up soon.

Moss Billboards

"XTAP59" wrote:
    Anyone have pictures?
    It is not hype at all. I'm telling you, the billboards are there. All of the local stations have had them on acorrding to many people I know there. The article I posted earlier talks about it. I will do all I can to get one of my buddies to get pictures for you. Hopefully I can get them tomorrow. However, keep watching the net because I am sure they will show up soon.

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Moss Billboards

ITs kind of funny but I could care less. I am not sure that moss is going to be a viking for long though.

I never cared that moss wiped his ass on the goal post either. I was more upset with my clubs inability to win than anything else.

when u win everything takes care of itself

truvikefan is offline Training Camp

Moss Billboards

You know that is exactly true we aint shit till we got a superbowl ive been watching the vikings when some of you were still id diapers you dont feel the pain old timers like me feel. Also if moss is traded to baltimore i aint watching football till tice is out of the headcoaching spot. I know they say its not true but it maybe happen we may get reed and 1st round draft pic

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Moss Billboards

"bono" wrote:
    oops! I meant to say "28 more teams" not "26"
    eventhough you are still incorrect because its 30...there are 32 teams in the NFL...
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast