Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moss big year.

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

Moss big year.

sean is always talking about 4000 yards...the guy is a clown

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Moss big year.

If (and only if) the refs start calling penalties against the DBs for holding Moss will he actually have a better year than last year. Remember 1998, when Moss was a rookie? He got so many PI calls against opposing DBs it wasn't funny. Then, after the "water bottle" incident, it seems like the officials look the other way when DBs bump Moss illegally (but often are quick to call the legitimate offensive PI calls against Moss).

I think that Robinson will have a very good season taking balls and TDs from Moss. Teams will have to pick their poison, and they know single covering Moss means a sure death. Culpepper is smart enough to throw the ball to the single covered WR, and a lot of the time that will be Robinson rather than Moss.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss big year.

Moss will have another great year, barring injury. I don't think we need to worry there! I'll be happy with 1200 yards and 10 TDs as long as we are balanced offensively and make some noise in the playoffs!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Moss big year.

I agree with Sallisbury, but I still think that he is a tool! He is the most flip floppin' analyst that I have ever seen. He'll totally bash a team one day and then everything that he said will be wrong and he will act like he knew it the whole time. Actually I just heard him talking trash about moss last week. What a loser! I'm embarrased that he ever wore the purple. We should all be ashamed, for cheering for the homo!

I listen to Paskerelli, Clayton, Boomer, and Jackson! The rest of them shouldn't be on the air!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Moss big year.

Last year was the first time any receiver had ever averaged 100 yards and 1 TD per game in the history of the NFL. Saying that Moss will have a better year than that was probably higher praise than Salbury intended. I hope he right, but I don't consider that likely. If Moss can stay right about where he was at last year, that will be more than enough for me.

SKOL_Master is offline Rookie

Moss big year.

"vikings minnesoulija" wrote:
    now he said he could have the best season for a WR in the history of the nfl.
    Didn't he do this last year? He'd be breaking his own record....
    c36083684f6cb51c68ec9ce28f2be935

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

Moss big year.

There is a very good reason for all the optimism, and I agree with them. With the new rules this year not allowing the DB to put his hands on the WR after 5 yards should only make MOss all but unstoppable. What is his greatest hit he gets from the Moss critics, he is not physical enough and gets held up by DB's, not this year if the rule is enforced and it certainly sounds like they are serious about it. With Bennett healthy it should only make the running game better which will help the passing game. If Marcus Robinson can stay healthy it should take the double off of Moss. An offensive line that has 2 years together now should give Duante a little more time. I am not saying this all is going to happen, but everything I said is within reason and is a very good reason to be very optimistic.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss big year.

lol, the double will ALWAYS be on moss, otherwise... TD.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

TWISTED is offline Training Camp

Moss big year.

PurplePat, great point about the water bottle and the refs. I thought I was the only one who thought that! LOL sad but true
    cf7231f7c41f3d4c4e95634c9d920584

Moss big year.

I read somewhere that the Mike Tice made a request to the NFL to not have that ref who moss threw that water on to officate any viking games this year. Somthing about he never calls anything for moss.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast