Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Moss

Moss

Vikes Quietly Optimistic About MossBy Viking Update Staff
    Date: Jun 13, 2004

With the turmoil that surrounded the arrest of three Vikings last weekend, one of the stories that got lost in the shuffle was the progress Randy Moss has made in the last few weeks in his fight with plantar fasciitis.

When the Vikings held their first minicamp after the draft, a small panic hit those who watched Randy Moss unable to run at full speed. After three months of inactivity to attempt to heal his ailing foot, Moss still seemed to be a long way away from being healthy.

But, without much fanfare or mention, Moss has made excellent progress in the last month and during last week's action at the team's developmental camp, Moss spent much more time running at full speed and being an impact player.

While such an injury is one that is prone to setbacks if rushed and no official timetable for Moss has been laid out, VU was told that the team is quietly optimistic that the worst of Moss' injury is behind him and, with a combination of treatment and a gradual increase in his workout workload, Moss will be at or near 100 percent by the time the team opens training camp in the end of July.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Moss

We'll see when training camp starts.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: Moss

"vikings_fan66" wrote:

When the Vikings held their first minicamp after the draft, a small panic hit those who watched Randy Moss unable to run at full speed.
    And that causes a panic? Isn't that what he usually does? :booty:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss

Come on Los, I thought you would have said something like "being ABLE to run at full speed never seemed to matter before". I think the difference here was people were worried that he wouldn't have the ABILITY (not desire) to run at full speed.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Moss

Moss rules, and los is just scared that if he tries 100% that he will go for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns against his beloved pack!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Moss

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Moss rules, and los is just scared that if he tries 100% that he will go for 200 yards and 4 touchdowns against his beloved pack!!
    I will give Mossy 250 yards and 5 TD's as long as we get the "W". :sunny:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Moss

if moss went 100% he'd finish the year with like 200 catches, 3000 yards and 30 thouchdowns! be glad, los, that he only goes for about 75%
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Moss

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    if moss went 100% he'd finish the year with like 200 catches, 3000 yards and 30 thouchdowns! be glad, los, that he only goes for about 75%
    For a 100% those numbers are a little low for Moss.
    VIKINGS are KINGS of the NFC North

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Moss

moss would have to get 50% of the touches to make 200 catches

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

Moss

That is the beauty of Randy Moss. Through out most of the year he was only about 75-80 percent and still was second in the league in recieving yards, and first in the league in TD's. I really hope that Randy is 100% by the time that the season starts and shuts up all of his doubters with the best season ever had by a reciever. If anyone can do it, it's him.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast