Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Moron Colts fans

"LuckyCharm" wrote:
    Yeah, don't take that booing personally. After having the Pats and Jags fake injuries, it's hard in that position in the game to think otherwise. I believe the guy really was injured though. I saw the play where his knee twisted when he collapsed backward.
    I really don't care what happened in the Jags and Patsies games, there was no need for it in this game even if they did think he was faking it which he clearly wasn't.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Moron Colts fans

who cares as the booing and the slight injury did not affect the outcome of the game. Ej henderson later came back a few plays later and hes fine.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

scorptile is offline Starter

Moron Colts fans

actually after the past season and a half against the colts the opponents have faked three injuries and when this happend last night i was like hhmmm i didnt want to boo him but i didnt want to feel sorry for him for what has happend before....lets say the same thing had happend to the vikes before and someone actually got hurt in a recent game...i can guarantee the crowd would boo....i hate to see players get hurt period but when fakin injuries start to become a known thing it is hard to distinguish from real injuries and faked injuries to stop the clock on purpose...so dont take the booing personally it is just what has happend in the past that created the boos...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

vikesfan is offline Starter

Moron Colts fans

I have a question about this. First of all, Henderson did not fake the injury. But isn't there some kind of rule that makes it so teams can't do anything of that nature? I thought that if there was an injured player at the end of the game (in the final 2 minutes or something around there) that the team had to use a timeout, and if they were out of them, then it was a penalty? I'm not sure about this, so if anybody knows, I would be curious to find out.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Moron Colts fans

"vikesfan" wrote:
    I have a question about this. First of all, Henderson did not fake the injury. But isn't there some kind of rule that makes it so teams can't do anything of that nature? I thought that if there was an injured player at the end of the game (in the final 2 minutes or something around there) that the team had to use a timeout, and if they were out of them, then it was a penalty? I'm not sure about this, so if anybody knows, I would be curious to find out.
    That is the rule, however the injury was with more than 2 minutes left so the rule doesn't come into affect.

vikesfan is offline Starter

Moron Colts fans

Thanks for the info rjkvikings. I didn't realize when the injury occured so that makes sense. Thanks.

Moron Colts fans

I was at the game so I did not see what was shown on TV. They booed when EJ went down but when he checked back in the boos were 10 times worse. Little do the fans know that that is our best linebacker, not some backup taking one for the team.

To give the colts fans some credit, the place was a good place to catch a game being the other team's fan. I'm live in CT and have seen the Vikings on the road in New England and New York. You'll get heckled all night long at these places. Indianapolis is nothing like that and i tip my cap to there fans.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12