Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Moron Colts fans

Yeah, we're gonna fake an injury to our starting MLB and pull him out when the game is tied at 28 with 2 minutes left...idiots. That really pisses me off...maybe it's just the intensity of the game.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Moron Colts fans

That pissed me off too. Real class-less of the Colts fans to boo a guy who was injured like that. The replay clearly showed he had reason to be hurt.

I mean, E.J. us our starting middle linebacker, why would we fake an injury so he would have to go out on the last drive of the game to win the game? It just doesn't make sense.

Someone needs to teach football to the Indy fans, they must be only used to basketball.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Moron Colts fans

I believe it's just the moment of the game...bad timing. We would of booed had it been the other way around!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moron Colts fans

Told you guy we should have been talking more smack in the smack forum...if for nothing else except for fans like the one that we saw on TV tonight. I am sure that we will have no problem finding A$$HOLE Pack fans on the board this week (not referring to you, Los).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

pep2moss is offline Rookie

Moron Colts fans

did you see his knee, that looked nasty, there was no way he would fake that and i thought their fans acted very poorly to it

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Moron Colts fans

I hope EJ is OK, he played pretty well tonight at times. I was also upset about the fans too, it was obvious he was hurt, he was limping to the sideline. It's not like he just fell down right before the snap.

dred is offline Training Camp

Moron Colts fans

We've had the Patriots fake a very similar injury on us TWICE.... even the Jags for that matter.
    [img:508b6ac540]http://sherwooddesign.org/avatars/manning.jpg[/img:508b6ac540]

Moron Colts fans

"dred" wrote:
    We've had the Patriots fake a very similar injury on us TWICE.... even the Jags for that matter.
    I wouldn't put anything past the Patsies...The Tuck Rule game...Mugging the Indy receivers last year (resulting in the strict enforcement of the DBs this year)...I hope they get their a$$es kicked this year...by Pittsburgh or Indy in the Playoffs...they deserve to lose and their A$$hole fans don't deserve another championship!

LuckyCharm is offline Waterboy

Moron Colts fans

Yeah, don't take that booing personally. After having the Pats and Jags fake injuries, it's hard in that position in the game to think otherwise. I believe the guy really was injured though. I saw the play where his knee twisted when he collapsed backward.

Moron Colts fans

IF EJ is still in there, Edge probably gets tackled before reaching the first down marker, so to fake the injury would be stupid...better to have someone who is more replaceable to do it...the Vikes don't cheat (like the Patsies...see above post), so any fan in the stadium needs to get a grip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast