Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

The Morning After

I personally still have a really bad taste in my mouth, but its not as it was last night. Its not because I think we're on a downhill slide, its just because I hate losing to the pack that damn bad!!! In the past we have never really been a team that does well with coming from behind. In the last 2 weeks we've done a remarkable job at doing so. Granted we still lost both games, but only in the last couple seconds of the game!

While the game was on yesterday... I was disgusted... not with the game, but with some of the fans. The lack of faith in this team is over whelming. The season is far from over... we've lost 4 games... granted its not ideal, but it doesn't end our season either. I was listening to Matt Birk this morning... and he's very optimistic about the next 7 games. So am I!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Morning After

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Call me crazy, but I agree with Cajun. After a nights sleep I realized a few things...We are lucky to be where we are right now. Yes, we dominated Detroit and Dallas, we got some very questionable calls against Washington and Minnesota, however both these games were in control. The Packers need to realize there is a 4th quarter in games even if we are up by 14 points.

As for the Vikings Defense and the Packers Defense, is it really worth debating which D is better? Both these squads are not good. Offensively, they can compete with anyone.

Overall, I said this before the season started, Both the Packers and Vikings will be in the Playoffs. With The G-Men beginning to choke, and I see only one team out of Seattle and St. Louis making the Playoffs. I know us Packer fans feel like we got a solid win and the Viking fans feel that we got away with one, if there is one common denominator (sp?) it is that both these teams are very solid and are definitely capable of keeping up with any team. Every team goes through some sort of struggle during the season and the Packers went through theres and the Vikes are going through theres. Im looking forward to a race to the end between these 2 teams.
    Who the f*ck got on your computer yesterday, this sounds like a different person to me, sounds like you woke up with some sense. Yesterday all i heard from you was:

Your so dumb because....
    Your so dumb because....
    :scratch:
    I have that effect on Pack fans...much like Los calms down the crazier Viking fans.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GP_1_Again is offline Rookie

Bleeding Purple and Foulmouth.

Ok watch the language there cajungirl......

Re: Bleeding Purple and Foulmouth.

"GP_1_Again" wrote:
    Ok watch the language there cajungirl......
    From this quote? :scratch:

I have that effect on Pack fans...much like Los calms down the crazier Viking fans.

Maybe in another thread...but I dish it when I see it coming at me, usually not otherwise (unless I want to make a specific point).

Anyway, when did Webby make you a moderator...if he didn't, then shut the F*CK up and go home!

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

The Morning After

Cajun, most of my comments made were because I was psyched over a big win and before during the course of the week, I was really pumped. I may have gotten a little to "happy" with my comments but just so you know it was all in good fashion. I made some stupid comments and have calmed down quite a bit. I like to listen to what good football fans have to say. It just so happens you are a good Vikings fan so that sparked quite a few of our arguments. And it is ridiculous that Packer fans come pouring in here after they win...i may have talked shit, but at least I was here for 2 weeks.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

The Morning After

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Cajun, most of my comments made were because I was psyched over a big win and before during the course of the week, I was really pumped. I may have gotten a little to "happy" with my comments but just so you know it was all in good fashion. I made some stupid comments and have calmed down quite a bit. I like to listen to what good football fans have to say. It just so happens you are a good Vikings fan so that sparked quite a few of our arguments. And it is ridiculous that Packer fans come pouring in here after they win...i may have talked shit, but at least I was here for 2 weeks.
    I was speaking specifically to GP in my last post...you, JWalk are starting to grow on us here (at least in my opinion)...that is probably due to the fact that you actually have made some intelligent posts here (that will usually earn you some respect here, Viking fan or not). But the fact remains that you are a Packer fan, so we have to give you some sh*t for awhile (at least until you get to the status of Los...check his post total out for reference). Smack is always fun as long as you don't let it get too personal...I don't mind what fans of other teams say about me here (you should have seen what the Viking fans that voted different from me had to say about me in the now-departed political forum)...I can dish it as well as I can take it. So be ready to get smacked if the situation calls for it (especially in the "Trash the Pack" and "Weekly Opponent Smack" forums when we play the Pack)...otherwise good intelligent debate can be found on most of the other forums here. I am comfortable in either format (smack or debate), it all depends on what someone brings! Have fun with it and stick around awhile...you might even reach special Packer fan status like LosAngelis has.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

The Morning After

Cajun, I strongly look forward to the December 24th week. Simply because its fun shootin the shit with you. Ill be around. Im actually going to attend the Vikes game on Sunday. Go PACK!!!
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

The Morning After

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Cajun, I strongly look forward to the December 24th week. Simply because its fun shootin the shit with you. Ill be around. Im actually going to attend the Vikes game on Sunday. Go PACK!!!
    Smell ya later!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The Morning After

"GBMiah" wrote:
    I agree, we havent heard the last of the Vikings by a long shot. There is 7 games left to play yet. But I dont watch the Vikes except when they play the Packers, what is your sense of this team so far this year when they started hot and now have dropped 3 straight? Is the same sense of last year at this time when the slide started? I know Moss is coming back but the Vikes still managed to blow a commanding division lead with him last year. 2 of the 3 losses were close games, that could have went either way (or was it three of three?) During the slide last year was this the case as well? Or were the Vikes clearly defeated?
    Thank you for being realistic!! I said when the packers were 1-4 that there is a lot of season left and look what we have!! The Vikes should win at least 5 of their last 7 and we'll be ok! The schedule is in our favor (in my opinion) the rest of the way!! Let's see what happens boys!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12