Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: More waiting time for Moore

He didn't get hurt every week, and what, was he always hurt when the Vikes were inside the 10 ??

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

No joke I seriously remember atleast 5 DIFFERENT injurys he had last year..

Sprained ankles and wrists.. Anything u can think of..

He is more injury prone then Bennett was.. Atleast Bennett's injuries were caused by being side swipped at the legs

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Moore was given a chance.. But he frickin got hurt every week.. He would have been the full time starter if he wasn't hurt after 5 carries every game
    I think your over doing it. I think alot of Mewlede's injuries where weak, giving tice a reason to put bennett in, most of the time resulting in zero runnning game. In reality if Mewelde had his way he would play but tice sat him. I refuse to blame mewelde for his lack of playing time. I think Tice did alot of wierd sh*t, like never letting Fason carry it in a normal game time situation. Instead he stacked him against the odds down in the red zone.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Moore was given a chance.. But he frickin got hurt every week.. He would have been the full time starter if he wasn't hurt after 5 carries every game
    I think your over doing it. I think alot of Mewlede's injuries where weak, giving tice a reason to put bennett in, most of the time resulting in zero runnning game. In reality if Mewelde had his way he would play but tice sat him. I refuse to blame mewelde for his lack of playing time. I think Tice did alot of wierd sh*t, like never letting Fason carry it in a normal game time situation. Instead he stacked him against the odds down in the red zone.
    Isn't that the situation where you're supposed to use your power backs?

c'mon, that's where he's supposed to be useful & that's why he was put in there.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I can't believe people are still blaming Tice for Moore not getting his shot Moore WAS injured he just had surgery to repair his wrist it was talked about in the news so he should not have been in the game and should not be counted on as a every down back and to top it off he cannot pick up a blitz to save the QB.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12