Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

More Viking trouble

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH... can we just start from scratch??? MORONS!!!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

More Viking trouble

i'm still waiting for the league to make an example out of someone, considering how many people all around the league have been busted. just hope its not one of our guys, at the rate we're going we won't have anyone left to play grrrrrrrrr.
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Big C is offline Coordinator

More Viking trouble

This is just ridiculous. I think we should start the season with Claiborn, Thomas and Rod Davis and have EJ and Nattiel play backup. I don't care if they are the best LBs we have. I'd root for a team with some principles more than a team with a bunch of savages any given day.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

More Viking trouble

:angryfire: Its time for Tice to start getting tough with these troublemakers. This behavior can no longer be tolerated and this may become a major distraction during the season. :angryfire:

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

More Viking trouble

I disagree with you vikingman1971. Tice has to get a lot of the blame. He needs to discipline these guys. He really should have cut Mixon, after his last DWI, and show these guys that he will not tolerate these immature actions. I would bet anyone, that if these same guys, played for Bill Parcells or bill beliceck, no way they would have gotten into this trouble. We don't see any other team in this league, having so many guys getting into trouble all the time, but i bet every team has guys that go out and drink as much as our guys do. The difference, in my opinion, is the influence of the coach. Our guys know that tice doesn't seem to care if they go out, get drunk, and get into trouble. Whereas, a parcells player, knows if he does the same thing, parcells isn't gonna put up with his sh*t.

One thing I am confused about, is how could EJ even fight? He just had knee surgery, wouldn't he be limping around on crutches? I really wanna hear a litle more of the facts about what actually happened, before I make any judgements on these guys, but if it happened the way it sounds right now, these guys need to be severely disciplined by Tice, regardless of how thin our LB corp is.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

More Viking trouble

Just a note on ej's condition. Last week on kfan they were saying ej was fine in practice. Didn't even have a limp so apprantely what he had done heals pretty fast. They said he would pretty much be at full speed here in the next week so I don't think his surgery hindered him that much in the fight. Apparantely it was more of an orthoscoptic type surgery instead of go in an cut the knee open kind of thing which generally heals pretty quick at least that is what I have read and heard in reports!!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

More Viking trouble

"little redhead" wrote:
    Just a note on ej's condition. Last week on kfan they were saying ej was fine in practice. Didn't even have a limp so apprantely what he had done heals pretty fast. They said he would pretty much be at full speed here in the next week so I don't think his surgery hindered him that much in the fight. Apparantely it was more of an orthoscoptic type surgery instead of go in an cut the knee open kind of thing which generally heals pretty quick at least that is what I have read and heard in reports!!

Darn, I was hoping that EJ wouldn't have been able to do much of anything in this fight. EJ was one of my favorite players on the team, and this is very hard for me to understand why he did what he did. I don't think very highly of the guy right now, but still need to hear exactly what happened.

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

More Viking trouble

I can't believe you guys, blame the coach??????????? These guys are 22-25 years old I don't think the coach needs to do bed checks on grown men. Anyway this is a Minnesota thing. Tommy Kramer DWI, Hasaan Jones DWI, Kenny Mixon DWI, the whole winter blast thing last year, Denny Green evcen got in trouble, Randy Moss bumped a traffic officer with a joint in the car, Kieth Millard telling the cops his guns are more powerful then thiers, Bennett getting shot at.
    Anyway wait until the whole story comes out. KFAN said that Farmer was getting the crap kicked out of him by this guy and Natiel and E.J. saw it as they were leaving so they kicked the shit out of this guy. There has to be more to the story than has come out, think about this: The cops said they continued to beat this guy even after he was unconcious, the report also said he was treated and released from the hospital. Now if you werebeat until unconcious and even then the beating continued, do you think you would go to the hospital, get a band aid and then go home?
    By the way KFAN also said tqht Tice has had people into camp to talk to the young players and tell them what to watch out for but that did not work apparently. With the history of Minnesota atheletes getting in trouble so much it makes me wonder, do the Minn/St.Paul cops look to bust them. Think of it Bennett ina shooting, Moss in his mess, Mixon and his DWI's, there was a viking executive busted for DWI, and now this all in a year and a half.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Y A YA

Thes children need to be FINED. TICE hit em where it hurts :angryfire:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

VaViking1 is offline Training Camp

More Viking trouble

I'm just as pissed as everyone else but we need to remember. These are young guys and young people do dumb things without thinking about the consequences. If you're like me and not as young as I used to be. Then you can remember doing similar kinds of things, if not worst. It's hard to have someone yelling and drilling into you all day destory, destroy. And then just shut it off in the evenings. And especially when you see someone beating on 1 of your teammates. So let's cut these gys a little slack.

Tommy - VIKINGS Fan for Life!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast