Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

More Viking trouble

What a bunch of F!@#$%g morons!! I don't know why athletes are so stupid!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

LB problems with the law

I think Mike Tice needs to put his foot down (preferably on these a-holes' carotid arteries for about a minute) and get things uncer control. Unfortunately, with a good chunk of young professional athletes these days (and it looks like football players are the majority of the chunk), give them a lot of money in a short amount of time and they'll screw it up EVERY TIME!!!!!!!!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I'd like to see what I could do with the kind of money these guys are making.

Giving them too much money and WAY too much free time can be a recipe for disaster.

I hope the team deals with them PROPERLY and SWIFTLY!!!!

That's all I'm gonna say... :angryfire:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Big Daddy is offline Starter

More Viking trouble

Tice really needs to learn how to control his players, period! This is getting rediculous. :angryfire: We are not good enough to have these types of problems and still compete for a championship. I just hope this gets cleared up before training camp.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

More Viking trouble

I can't belive these guys. What are they a bunch of moron thugs. This is just plain sad. It makes me mad :angryfire: that we have players like this on our team. They are Pros it is time they start acting like it. Not like a bunch of thugs. GROW THE HELL UP BOYS :!:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

More Viking trouble

So do you guys know if offenses like this will cause suspensions by the league, or does the discipline come from the organization. I hope that they don't take them out for too many games, because I don't know how many games we can win with Max Yates at MLB. What a bunch of stupid mutha' f#%kers. I think that tice should pay back the favors and whoop all their asses.

:angryfire: :evil: :angryfire:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

More Viking trouble

I agree with everything being said except that Tice is to blame in anyway. Unless he is saying, "Go out, get loaded, and beat the crap out of somebody", this is not his fault. It is the same as blaming the parents when a kid does something wrong. You can set an example and encourage them to do the right thing but in the end it comes down to, in this case, an adult making their own decisions.

Personally, If they are guilty, and it sounds like they are, I hope they get what's coming to them. :angryfire:
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

More Viking trouble

What really sucks is that Ej Henderson is suppose to be our started to replace Biekert but this guy is already in trouble stemming from his drunken driving arrest a month or so ago and now he goes out and does this. I can honestly say it is not looking really good for him and I see Tice and co. actively seeking to pick someone up. He will not let Ej continue to get into trouble and then hand him the starting job. Do we really want someone that seems to be stupid and can't keep himself out of trouble starting even as talented as he appears to be?

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

More Viking trouble

It looks like George Buster Rhymes will have
    a room mate now.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: More Viking trouble

This is not what we need off-season but I'm willing to wait to all of the facts are available. If the guys are in the wrong then they should rightly take the fall force of the law on this, though given the reputation of the area I do wonder why they were there - there's gotta be better areas to have a night out in

Not being too familiar with Minnesota law - I behave myself in the TC - can some explain just how serious a third degree assault charge is. Obvious not as severe as a second or first degree - I figured that out - but what would it result of in terms of fines, jailtime etc.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

More Viking trouble

Well the paper did say 3rd degree assault is a felony. So I believe if they get convicted of a felony doen't the nfl automatically give a suspension. All the facts are not out in the case yet but with police apparantely being a witness they will have to really search for a witness to backup their side of the story because of course they said they are innocent. They said they were just defending Steve Farmer but I guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Whether it was justified or not assault is assualt which is not in question they were assualting someone and with both of these guys already having some legal trouble it was just plain stupid of them to get themselves in that situation. If they want to make it on the team this type of action is going to have to stop as Tice said these same players can't keep making the same kind of mistakes and think they are going to start or keep there starting jobs let alone play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast