Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

More Viking trouble

I just saw on ESPN.com that 3 vikes were arrested last night. EJ, Nattiel, and Farmer were arrested after a fight, OUTDSIDE OF A BAR. Does tice incourage his players to go to bars or what! This is getting a little rediculous and a lot of blame needs to go to Tice.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

More Viking trouble

this is ridiculous

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

More Viking trouble

Sadly two of our supposed starting LB's for this coming season were involved in this fight. We were already having problems with linebacker depth. If the actions of these two guys (forget Farmer he's not gonna see much playing time anyway) leads to jail/suspensions, what do we do? Who LB-wise is out there on the market? Is Trotter still available? Bring back Crockett?
    Even babies know the difference.

More Viking trouble

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    Sadly two of our supposed starting LB's for this coming season were involved in this fight. We were already having problems with linebacker depth. If the actions of these two guys (forget Farmer he's not gonna see much playing time anyway) leads to jail/suspensions, what do we do? Who LB-wise is out there on the market? Is Trotter still available? Bring back Crockett?

How about we sign Trotter and gildon? I know its not gonna happen, but we already needed to sign one of them, and if these guys do get suspeneded, we will still need help at LB, even if we sign one of them.

More Viking trouble

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:

How about we sign Trotter and gildon? I know its not gonna happen, but we already needed to sign one of them, and if these guys do get suspeneded, we will still need help at LB, even if we sign one of them.

One move that this might force our coaches to make, is moving nick rogers back to LB. We forget about him, because he is a DE now, but he could play LB again, if needed. I think he did a pretty good job last year, when he was in there.

More Viking trouble

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "kramer9guy" wrote:

One move that this might force our coaches to make, is moving nick rogers back to LB. We forget about him, because he is a DE now, but he could play LB again, if needed. I think he did a pretty good job last year, when he was in there.
    I agree. Our DE depth is looking good right now compared to our ever thinning LB core.
    Even babies know the difference.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

More Viking trouble

im just disgusted that these players would act like this. If there are charges then i hope they do miss time and lose money, how irresponsible and immature, be men, not boys. I have lost major respect for a second year mlb who has had his problems already, if guilty of this assault then i hope he loses money and playing time, bring in someone with class and respect instead of a kid who cant handle a night on the town. Here is the article for those who did not read it
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1816761
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

More Viking trouble

un-freakin-beliveable

More Viking trouble

that's just stupid. how can they do something like that and think they are going to get away with it?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

More Viking trouble

I think NicK ROgers put on about 15 pounds to move to DE, so I am not sure that is an option right now. What's next, Max Yates steals a car? Dontarrious Thomas pushes an old woman down a flight of stairs for a 12 cent welfare check?

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast