Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: More names released

This is horrible. Hopefully we can just get our act together for tomorrow and pull off a big win.

CPVikes is offline Waterboy

Dear Mr. Wilf.

Dammit Wilf! I guess this proves that money doesn't always buy smarts. The ship is sinking (irony) and you're handing out spoons for bailing. Stop supporting Tice and get this team fixed so we can go back to enjoying our Sunday's in Minnesota. Maybe changing out the coaching will cost the team a playoff this year (if it hasn't already) but at least we'll have something to give us some small shred of hope.

What has prolonging the inevitable gotten you? Well… It's probably put the back new stadium back 2-3 years because Blaine residents don't want to become a public toilet for those players who have no self-respect. I’m sure it was no fun calling all those Senators and Representatives apologizing for all these jerks who are ruining the Vikings reputation. So quit pussy-footing around and get this done before you completely destroy my team.

CP

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"CPVikes" wrote:
    Dear Mr. Wilf.

Dammit Wilf! I guess this proves that money doesn't always buy smarts. The ship is sinking (irony) and you're handing out spoons for bailing. Stop supporting Tice and get this team fixed so we can go back to enjoying our Sunday's in Minnesota. Maybe changing out the coaching will cost the team a playoff this year (if it hasn't already) but at least we'll have something to give us some small shred of hope.

What has prolonging the inevitable gotten you? Well… It's probably put the back new stadium back 2-3 years because Blaine residents don't want to become a public toilet for those players who have no self-respect. I’m sure it was no fun calling all those Senators and Representatives apologizing for all these jerks who are ruining the Vikings reputation. So quit pussy-footing around and get this done before you completely destroy my team.

CP
    I dont think getting a new coach mid-season would help. Ziggy is not ruining the team.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    MOTHER PUSS BUCKET!
    Thats all I can stand I can't stands no more.
    Time to go play PS2.

I gotta kill something
    Mother Puss Bucket? :lol:

I do the same thing 6....I've been playing Halo 2!!! Arrrggghhh!

...The list also includes players who apologized for the behavior of some teammates and who tried to protect the charter boat employees...

CPVikes is offline Waterboy

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I dont think getting a new coach mid-season would help. Ziggy is not ruining the team.
    I agree that getting a new coach mid-season won't help but it would most certainly give the Vikes no where else to go but up.

And as far as Ziggy goes, I disagree. He's the man who's name is on their checks. Only he holds the power to clean this mess up and if he isn't going to there's probably a good economic reason for it. Perhaps he want's to flush the team here so he can move it to another city where the majority of residents will more receptive to building him a stadium. This wouldn't be the first time we've been conned by a millionaire. Remember Norm Green?

What can Wilf do right now? The Police haven't even found out who is and isn't guilty yet.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

haha man... I'm very curious to see what is going to happen about this situation

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

Wow.....first off.....Tice was not the problem here at all. Players are the blame....just cause he cant coach them, does not mean he should have to be babysitting them.

Major Point.....If Culpepper WAS NOT attempting to stop them, ship his ass out of here. That is NOT the leader we need. Trade him to Oakland for Moss. No wonder he had no comment. He was part of it. 1-3 team out having a good time, screwing around, ruining the rest of the season, and possibly their careers. Pro athletes are spoiled. Put morals clauses in their contracts, and cut them and their salaries when they are dorking around have sex parties.

I am embarrased right now....truly, truly embarrassed. I am only thankful for one thing, the my Dad and his best friend are not alive to see this. They brought me up on Viking Football, they lived Viking Football, they remember the glory years. This is truly a sad time in Viking Land.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Again, all this is touched upon here.

No new thread needed for such a ridiculous incident.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=14551

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12