Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

More, More, More. How do ya like it? How do ya like it?

8 for now.Maybe 9 We'll see how the draft goes. Free agency has been good to us. Wonder what Moss thinks of our cheap a$$ vikings now blowing that $37 mill we had lying around
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Compared to other Red McCombs years, 2005 is a 10 plus. hands down. of course, Red is now spending Fowlers money.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

"bono" wrote:
    Caine,
    now you have the gaul to admit that our defense was a "stud"? What was the matter last season (what stopped you from admitting the facts?) ? Cheese stuck in your throat?
    Furthermore, let's not get too cocky about a team (vikings) that hasn't won a game that really matter in a long time. Sure, I admit, the Vikings' defense will be cool this season...no doubt, kiddo. You don't need to have eyes to see that (holla, Darren Sharper!). But, one of your offense's top weapons is now in the big AFC. Who's gonna be the go-to guy for Culpepper now? We all know who is Favre's go-to-guy (Javon Walker for 89 % of the time...Donald Driver...etc, etc). See, it's that mindset and that underestimation towards the Packers, that's gonna throw them right into the Super Bowl, pal!!! It's just like my alma mater UW-Milwaukee Panther men's basketball team who just won their 10th straight game...second round in this whole march maddness...on their way to the sweet 16!!! They've been looked upon as underdogs...weak links...wishful thinkers...lucky animals, yada, yada, yada. But, oh, what success they're having on the coat tails of non-believers (eat that, Marquette Golden Eagles)?
    What?....saying the Vikings haven't won a game that mattered in a long time! Did you miss the playoff game last year when we beat you on your precious home field?? And you act like Darren Sharper is all we've done to upgrade our D. How about Napoleon Harris, Pat Williams, Fred Smoot, and Sam Cowart to add to that?? And as far as Culpepper having a go to guy. He doesn't need to have a go to guy necessarily to be successful. Look at tom brady he's been getting the job done just fine for 3 or 4 years without a superstar wide receiver. And as for your comment about your alma mater Wis-Mil, they have beaten Alabama and Boston College...big deal. They now play Illinois....let's see how they do against a real team. Your team will not win, in fact i'd be suprised if they can even stay within 10 points of Illinois. And lastly, i'm not underestimating the Packers. If anything, you're overestimating your packers....the facts are, they have lost key players and have not gained any. Seems to me you're on this website just to run your mouth and don't really have any logic to backup your rambling biased thoughts....which has been all too typical for most packer fans i've been around.
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    yeah, well, you guys will have a far better defense than most of the teams in the NFL (definatley including ours), however, you might want to take a chill peel on offense. I think there's going to be a snow storm of 50+ yard passes and touchdowns...compliments of 4ours truly!!!!
    More, more, more! How do ya like it? How do ya like it? -Andrea True Connection
    #4 will be sitting on his butt most of the season...kinda hard to throw long TDs from that position...especially since the play will already be dead.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Vikings get a 9 based on how well they did this offseason upgrading the D. They still don't have kicker, solid recieving core, or #1 HB.

The packers on the other hand have upgraded nothing....In fact they have DOWNgraded most of their positions. They lost probably their best DB/S, Half of their O-Line, their quarterback is OLD, their HB fumbles way too much, amd their D is still one of the worst in the NFL. The packers are just plain falling apart. The only thing they have going for them is a couple of good WR.

For that the Packers get about a 3 considering Favray manages to always win a couple of games on his own.

That means IMO the Vikes are 6 points better than the Pack. Wow... have fun being the bottom-feeder of the NFC north.

Del Rio Guest

that hasn't won a game that really matter in a long time

Vikings-31 Packers-17----------------> sent the cheese home

Favre should have retired.
    K-Will is going to break him in half. The only thing our D has to worry about from your team is which unexperience panty wearing o-lineman to exploit on our way to old brittle bones.

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    that hasn't won a game that really matter in a long time

Vikings-31 Packers-17----------------> sent the cheese home

Favre should have retired.
    K-Will is going to break him in half. The only thing our D has to worry about from your team is which unexperience panty wearing o-lineman to exploit on our way to old brittle bones.

Favre retire? I have to admit that would be a sad day for me. :cry: I love making fun of that guy. :violent3:
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

i am sure you will be screaming Moore, Moore Moore! after Mewelde runs all over your D!

How do ya like it how do ya like it. Moore Moore Moore!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234