Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

More, More, More. How do ya like it? How do ya like it?

Compared to those great FA moves and use of your salary cap last season, I'd say a 15.

How well it all works out...remains to be seen!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

mark is offline Asst. Coach

"bono" wrote:
    yeah, well, you guys will have a far better defense than most of the teams in the NFL (definatley including ours), however, you might want to take a chill peel on offense. I think there's going to be a snow storm of 50+ yard passes and touchdowns...compliments of 4ours truly!!!!
    More, more, more! How do ya like it? How do ya like it? -Andrea True Connection
    your not very bright are you?
    <!--
    sig -->

koolkev8 is offline Starter

7-8
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

The song title should read:
    Four four four......
    We're gonna hammer you
    Four four four
    We're gonna hammer you

The Vikings havent made this many moves since I don't know when. Compared to what the defense looked like last year, its a 9 if you need a number.
    You can make all the jokes you want but you are nervous as a working girl in church. The days of the mighty4 being the "Great Saviour" in GB are over chum! fella! kiddo!
    You see when Randy bent over he was showing the Pack that he has stolen all of Bretts' horseshoes and he is taking them with him.(hence the recent playoff losses in lam'moon). The Vikings don't need the horsehoes so Randy was welcome to take them with him.
    So you should be careful when trying to rip your boy Sharper. There are 10 other guys who have his back and if he is the fragile player that you are claiming he is now that he is a Viking he will either eat a slice of Humble Pie and suck it up or he will ride the bench like Hovan and Moore. Makes no difference to us. We have capable back-ups this time around and like I always say, "You are only as good as your back-ups"!
    So how are YOUR back-ups looking there, bub?

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

i say a 8 because we still have bennett and smith. they both should be traded and we should have alexander then we would be a 10 for sure.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

9 definitly upgraded from playoff team to disapointed if we're not in the super bowl. he!! we already won the division and the draft let alone the season hasn't even started. i see the pack in the seller for atleast 3 years while they fix their salary cap. maybe you should draft some qb's with those #1 picks you'll be working on in the not so distance future.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

I would have to say a 9.
    We have gotten all our needs pretty much we could have maybe got a little better players than some of the pick ups but they are still pretty above average signings.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

if we get bolden i will say a 10. that would free us up w/ our #7 pick, and we wouldnt be hoping that noone takes edwards or williams b4 then. if our draft is steller im gonna have to go crazy. have we done anything wrong this offseason??? all we could USE, bc right now there is nothing we NEED i would go for a pass rushing de.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    8 (comes before 9, after 7)
    just remember 7-8-9. lol
    can we clone Bud Grant?

I say 7 for now, sharper and williams are getting older. We need to fill a few more holes, HB, WR. Then I could possibly say 10. Now from 1-10 how have the packers done this offseason? I say about -3, just because they lost 3 good players
    You republican whore!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast