Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

More, More, More. How do ya like it? How do ya like it?

Attention Viking Lovers: I was just wondering watch you all think about the player moves your team has made thus far? On a scale of 1-10, where would you rank the moves/efforts?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

8 (comes before 9, after 7)

EastCoastViking is offline Waterboy

Definetly 10 man. We basically upgraded our defense in one offseason I may add from a lowend to a topnotch defense. We have some great plaayers on our defense and I dont think we're done picking up players and that is why i think they have done 10 so far on this offseason.

GO VIKINGS!!

:salute:
    [img:59f3eeb008]http://xs21.xs.to/pics/05121/eastcoast1.gif[/img:59f3eeb008]

Compliments of Vikez06

when you say great players on defense, you're -for the most part -talking about ex-Packer Darren Sharper, right? Gotta be! More, more, more! How do ya like it? How do ya like it?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bono" wrote:
    when you say great players on defense, you're -for the most part -talking about ex-Packer Darren Sharper, right? Gotta be! More, more, more! How do ya like it? How do ya like it?
    Yeah, :roll: he was the great player we took on D. Smoot was just ok! :roll:

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: More, More, More. How do ya like it? How do ya like it?

"bono" wrote:
    Attention Viking Lovers: I was just wondering watch you all think about the player moves your team has made thus far? On a scale of 1-10, where would you rank the moves/efforts?
    Those green jerseys will come in handy this year...they'll blend in with your green (with envy) faces.

I think we're on the right track for the first time ion YEARS. I, for one, am tickled.

Big, fat, solid [size=24px]TEN [/size]baby!!!

Caine

yeah, well, you guys will have a far better defense than most of the teams in the NFL (definatley including ours), however, you might want to take a chill peel on offense. I think there's going to be a snow storm of 50+ yard passes and touchdowns...compliments of 4ours truly!!!!

yeah, well, you guys will have a far better defense than most of the teams in the NFL (definatley including ours), however, you might want to take a chill peel on offense. I think there's going to be a snow storm of 50+ yard passes and touchdowns...compliments of 4ours truly!!!!
    More, more, more! How do ya like it? How do ya like it? -Andrea True Connection

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    With that stud "O" line of yours....oh....wait....that's gone now isn't it.

I think Favre will have to settle for 5 yard dink-n-dunks this season. I don't see many big cannon shots comming from GB this year. Too bad, you finally got a solid receiver corps, and the rest of the team hit the crapper.

And, with your Defense, most teams will be able to spot you 14 points, and still win.

Our "O", meanwhile, will do just fine. The focus is on Culpepper now - where it should have been all along.

GET YOUR ROLL ON!!!!!

Caine

Caine,
    now you have the gaul to admit that our defense was a "stud"? What was the matter last season (what stopped you from admitting the facts?) ? Cheese stuck in your throat?
    Furthermore, let's not get too cocky about a team (vikings) that hasn't won a game that really matter in a long time. Sure, I admit, the Vikings' defense will be cool this season...no doubt, kiddo. You don't need to have eyes to see that (holla, Darren Sharper!). But, one of your offense's top weapons is now in the big AFC. Who's gonna be the go-to guy for Culpepper now? We all know who is Favre's go-to-guy (Javon Walker for 89 % of the time...Donald Driver...etc, etc). See, it's that mindset and that underestimation towards the Packers, that's gonna throw them right into the Super Bowl, pal!!! It's just like my alma mater UW-Milwaukee Panther men's basketball team who just won their 10th straight game...second round in this whole march maddness...on their way to the sweet 16!!! They've been looked upon as underdogs...weak links...wishful thinkers...lucky animals, yada, yada, yada. But, oh, what success they're having on the coat tails of non-believers (eat that, Marquette Golden Eagles)?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast