Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46
  1. #11
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The rumor mill is grinding out that Mike Tice will be the new fins coach!
    Where did you read that?
    Because I keep reading that Sparano is the lead candidate.

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/01/14/dolphins.search.ap/index.html?eref=si_nfl

    [size=12pt]Sparano front-runner for Miami job[/size]
    Dallas assistant among four candidates to interview
    Posted: Monday January 14, 2008 6:36PM; Updated: Monday January 14, 2008 6:36PM

    MIAMI (AP) -- At least one Dallas Cowboys player referred to assistant head coach Tony Sparano in the past tense Monday, because he may soon change teams.

    The front-runner for the Miami Dolphins' head coaching job, Sparano became available for hire when the Cowboys lost their playoff game Sunday to the New York Giants.
    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #12
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    [size=13pt]If Dungy leaves Colts, Vikings Frazier downplays chance of replacing him[/size]

    Posted 11h 27m ago

    By Dave Campbell, AP Sports Writer
    usatoday.com



    MINNEAPOLIS — When Leslie Frazier watched the defending Super Bowl champs lose over the weekend, it hurt a little bit.....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #13
    MindFreak's Avatar
    MindFreak is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    205

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I heard that this morning as well.

    The Chiller HC tree grows.......... ;D
    Right now, it's more of a shrub
    ;D
    Although it's doubtful, what if Frazier does go to Indy. With all that talent there, him and Tomlin would have been thrown into great situations, and be able to suceed much easier then Chilldress.
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    "MindFreak" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I heard that this morning as well.

    The Chiller HC tree grows.......... ;D
    Right now, it's more of a shrub
    ;D
    Although it's doubtful, what if Frazier does go to Indy. With all that talent there, him and Tomlin would have been thrown into great situations, and be able to suceed much easier then Chilldress.
    I agree with you on the situation that Tomlin stepped into was pretty damn good.
    Sound front office, team with alot of history, organization that drafts well, resigns thier best players and a pretty talented team were keys to his success, however, I also know that from the little I saw of him while he was a Vike he seemed to have his head on straight and will continue to excel because he is/will be a pretty damn good coach.

    I feel the same way about Leslie.
    Seems to have a different approach than Tomlin but he will be stepping into the same type of situation.

    To my comment about the Tree/Srub.


    I am in the minority here but I believe we have some pretty damn good coaches on this staff.
    They have done a pretty good job of not only getting the Vets on the same page but thier ability to thrust 2 rookie draft classes into significant (often times starting roles) right out of the draft if something to see.

    Long story short, someone on this staff knows how to pick coaches.
    I don't think it is only the Chiller by the way but in this instance I think he has a huge say in what coaches he has at his disposal to work thier magic.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The rumor mill is grinding out that Mike Tice will be the new fins coach!
    Where did you read that?
    Because I keep reading that Sparano is the lead candidate.

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/01/14/dolphins.search.ap/index.html?eref=si_nfl

    [size=12pt]Sparano front-runner for Miami job[/size]
    Dallas assistant among four candidates to interview
    Posted: Monday January 14, 2008 6:36PM; Updated: Monday January 14, 2008 6:36PM

    MIAMI (AP) -- At least one Dallas Cowboys player referred to assistant head coach Tony Sparano in the past tense Monday, because he may soon change teams.

    The front-runner for the Miami Dolphins' head coaching job, Sparano became available for hire when the Cowboys lost their playoff game Sunday to the New York Giants.
    =Z=
    I said it was a RUMOR! Heard it on KFAN.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  6. #16
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    The rumor mill is going big time as to who takes the Fins job. tH equestion may be who would wantt it? Not exactly the best situation to walk into as a coach, especially job security.

  7. #17
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    The rumor mill is grinding out that Mike Tice will be the new fins coach!
    Where did you read that?
    Because I keep reading that Sparano is the lead candidate.

    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/01/14/dolphins.search.ap/index.html?eref=si_nfl

    [size=12pt]Sparano front-runner for Miami job[/size]
    Dallas assistant among four candidates to interview
    Posted: Monday January 14, 2008 6:36PM; Updated: Monday January 14, 2008 6:36PM

    MIAMI (AP) -- At least one Dallas Cowboys player referred to assistant head coach Tony Sparano in the past tense Monday, because he may soon change teams.

    The front-runner for the Miami Dolphins' head coaching job, Sparano became available for hire when the Cowboys lost their playoff game Sunday to the New York Giants.
    I said it was a RUMOR! Heard it on KFAN.
    WELL - you didn't say where you read or heard it, so it's fair to ask, especially since I had just read the bit I posted.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #18
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    [size=12pt]Jim Caldwell Is the Colts' Next Head Coach[/size]
    Posted Jan 17th 2008 7:30AM
    by Michael David Smith

    It's been widely established that Indianapolis Colts quarterbacks coach and assistant head coach Jim Caldwell is going to be the next head coach of the Colts. The only question remaining is whether that will happen with Tony Dungy retiring this week, or whether Dungy will stick around another year and Caldwell will take over in 2009...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    [size=13pt]Frazier appears to be staying put[/size]

    January 18th, 2008 – 11:10 AM

    by Judd Zulgad
    startribune.com



    ESPN recently reported that Vikings defensive coordinator and former Indianapolis assistant Leslie Frazier could have a chance of replacing Colts coach Tony Dungy if Dungy steps down in the coming days.....

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    Mr-holland's Avatar
    Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,443

    Re: More Frazier Rumors?

    What if he goes, could we get Ron Rivera? he was awfully good in Chicago...
    It's hard to imagine that he'll stay with the chargers as a LB coach?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Frazier - Our Coach
    By MaxVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 04:50 PM
  2. Frazier wants Fat Pat Back
    By 12purplepride28 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 01:54 PM
  3. Leslie Frazier
    By The Experience in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 182
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 09:44 AM
  4. Leslie Frazier Q & A from OTA
    By MaxVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 10:13 AM
  5. Frazier Promoted
    By jkjuggalo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 12:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •