Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

More Frazier Rumors?

They were also talking about this on The Sunday countdown this morning. I hope they figure out a way to keep Frazier somehow. But if he does leave somewhere I wish him all the succes as a head coach

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that, if Colts coach Tony Dungy retires (and all of the signs are pointing in that direction), then Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier could be a candidate to replace him.

Frazier came from the Colts when he was hired by the Vikings to replace Mike Tomlin, who parlayed a year in Minnesota into the head-coaching gig in Pittsburgh.

The presumed front-runner for the job is assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach Jim Caldwell.
    But Caldwell could get a job somewhere else before Dungy makes up his mind.

Our guess?
    If it looks like someone else wants to hire Caldwell, Dungy will expedite his decision.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: More Frazier Rumors?

I heard that this morning as well.

The Chiller HC tree grows.......... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

like it or not...even if frazier sticks around this year, he wont be with us much longer if our D continues to get better, if he stays this year, im not going to expect him to be with us the year after that, we'll see though, hopefully he can stick around as long as possible, he is really good coach.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Well. that sucks.

If Rex Ryan doesn't get a HC job?
    I know that Suggs is likely to follow him wherever he goes.
    Suggs loves the guy.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries

It sucks to change assistants every year, but we have some good people on the staff in Fred Pugac and Karl Dunbar.

There are also many teams that run the Tampa 2 in the NFL and it wouldnt be too hard to replace him with a new guy..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Garland" wrote:
    They were also talking about this on The Sunday countdown this morning. I hope they figure out a way to keep Frazier somehow. But if he does leave somewhere I wish him all the succes as a head coach

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that, if Colts coach Tony Dungy retires (and all of the signs are pointing in that direction), then Vikings defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier could be a candidate to replace him.
    Since the Colts choked - yes choked - this afternoon, the Dungy decision will come sooner rather than later.
    Honestly, I don't see that Frazier did *anything* this year to merit a HC job.
    The run defense, while still #1 in the league, was actually worse than last year, and the pass defense did not improve.

People really seem to be getting their panties in a wad over Frazier, and I don't understand why.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

Since the Colts choked - yes choked - this afternoon, the Dungy decision will come sooner rather than later.
    The run defense, while still #1 in the league, was actually worse than last year, and the pass defense did not improve.

People really seem to be getting their panties in a wad over Frazier, and I don't understand why.

=Z=
    The Colts have the ball first and goal inside the ten, and don't score.
    Yes, that is a choke!

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"vikingivan" wrote:
    [quote]
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

[

=Z=
    The Colts have the ball first and goal inside the ten, and don't score.
    Yes, that is a choke!
    edit: Post by PurpleTide.

First give the Chargers some respect for holding that high powered offense out of the end-zone. Secondly and most importantly is if Frazier does leave once again continuity on our defense is affected. All the best to Leslie if he is hired away from us, but I sure hope he is just out brushing up his interview skills for next year when he probably will be gone. Stick with us one more season Frazier c'mon.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

The rumor mill is grinding out that Mike Tice will be the new fins coach!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    The rumor mill is grinding out that Mike Tice will be the new fins coach!
    Good for him.

Too bad he'll just be a Big Tuna Puppet
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast