Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

More Football Facts

When I graduated High school I was a top 100 recruit in the nation. I thought Jim Wacker would turn it around at the U of M. He was a great man, incredible teacher, and motivator and I was sad to see him pass away last August. If you all recall there were many many players from Texas recruited in the early and mid 1990's to play for Wacker. He was a very respected coach here.

I was born in LaCrosse WI. My family has had land and businesses there for about 200 years. My father was an athletic director, we moved around quite a bit. He coached state championships in Wisconsin 1974,1975 and 1980. My family moved to Texas in 1982.

The Cowboys have their official headquarters in Los Colinas (basically a wealthy area of Irving).
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

More Football Facts

Huh, so you've been around!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

More Football Facts

Tex,

That is awesome you playing for the Gophers. I talked my dad who is die hard Gopher fan and he remembers you. Did you ever go to the combine? Did you try out for any NFL teams?
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

More Football Facts

I don't think Holy Angels high school is still there. But I'm not positive. The only high schools in West Bend are West Bend East and West Bend West and they are huge!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

Texpack

call me what you want, who cares.

I didn't make the record I just report it.

I agree Whacker was very liked here, but he did not do a great job of rebuilding at the U.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

More Football Facts

I think the Whackerisms were the best part!!

More Football Facts

I was invited to the combine but, never accepted. I had enough football by then. I was accepted to graduate school and moved back to Texas to be closer to my immediate family.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

More Football Facts

Congrats on playin' D1 ball though. I couldn't even imagine!! I went to a D3 school and just watching those guys hit was incredible.

More Football Facts

There are good players everywhere. I was a stud in Wisconsin before moving to Texas. I learned I wasn't such a stud afterall, I had to really learn the game. Texas is the football capital of America. There is virtually major college/pro quality talent on every high school team here.

I doubt I would have ever realized my potential if I stayed in the midwest.

More Football Facts

I know, football is huge there!! 10,000 fans or more at a high school game!! Crazy!!

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast