Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    dan3ski is offline Coordinator

More Football Facts

I do have a question tex, at 6-8 300 lbs did any NFL teams show any interest in you? I knew a guy my brother went to high school with that turned down the Detroit Lions in the mid 70's. he was the captain of the colgate football team I think.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

More Football Facts

Not many. The Vikings and Carolina that's about it.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

Texpack

You are from Texas, Played at the U of Minnesota and you are a packers fan? Why?

What is your story?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

More Football Facts

Texpack, do you really think McKenzie will be there opening day? I was just curious!! Also, why would a Texas boy, come to MN to play college ball, especially when wacker was around? Those teams were terrible in the early to mid 90s. There had to be some schools in TX looking at you at your size!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

More Football Facts

"whackthepack" wrote:
    Texpack

You are from Texas, Played at the U of Minnesota and you are a packers fan? Why?

What is your story?
    I was kind of wondering that, also. Tex is also from Plano, where the Cowboys actually have their headquarters or training camp, if I'm not mistaken.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Really what's your name? I'd like to watch you play sometime. Can't say I ever heard of the University of Calgary or it's football program either.

That Moss thing was funny.
    Honestly TexPack, I'm suprised you have even heard of Canada. I will admit football here in Canada is not as big at the collegiate level as it is in the States, but personally I have played both games (canadian/american football) and I can honestly say that Canadian Is more challenging, especially on defense.

As far as watching me play, well we generally don't have televised games, so unless you plan on coming to Calgary, good luck.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Re: More Football Facts

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    :study:
    I was just reading this year's Athlon Sports Pro Football Preview and ran across these bits of info. on the Packers. Last season the Packers were the only team in the nfl to rank in the top 5 in both offense & defense in the "red zone." (The offense was 2nd and the defense 5th in scoring/allowing points.) The Packers also had the second highest average margin of victory in the 10 games they won (17.5 pts.) & the lowest average margin of defeat in the games they lost (6.5 pts.) In the final 8 games of last season only New England gave up fewer points than Green Bay and in the last 11 games only one back gained 100 yds. rushing on the Pack. What's the point of relevance for now? The Packers are returning that team almost entirely intact & with improvements for this coming season.

12-4 should bring the NFC Championship to Lambeau
    let's see last half opponets

Philadelphia Loss 14-17
    Tampa Bay Win 20-13
    San Francisco Win 20-10
    Detroit Loss 14-22
    Chicago Win 34-21
    San Diego Win 38-21
    Oakland Win 41-7
    Denver Win 31-3

Lose to Philly play 6 shitty teams, lose to det. have Den let you win because they already have a playoff spot and then brag about the second half stats. Wow. I personally think that as a fan of the Pack, and yes I am not just a viking fan, I think that sherm has mismanaged the team and the cap left GB in the horrible position of returning the same 21 ok starters. and not made the imporvements nec on defense and TE I would be pissed if the pack was my primary team.
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

The record for the U of M for it's Big Ten Schedule

1996 1 - 7
    1995 1 - 7
    1994 1 - 7

see a pattern?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

More Football Facts

I know, we really struggled through those seasons!! When did Tyrone Carter play at the U, was it around 97 to 01 or 96 to 00? Texpack, did you play with him?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

More Football Facts

Ya, I know Carter 96-00, I believe. He played defense though so, I didn't really see him a lot except on game day and even then not as much as you would in the stands.

Whack the Pack,
    You really aren't much of a man are you?

Itallion,
    I'm sure I'll end up in Calgary. I travel quite a lot. I'll make it a point to come watch you send me a schedule.

P.S. My Dad coached at Holy Angels High School in West Bend. Is it still there?
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast