Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

More Football Facts

Do yourself a favor pick a dumpster and jump in coward!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

TexPack what do you expect? Do you want him to catch a flight so he can see you in all your wonder *cough* or something?

Better watch out though, I bet that the "your momma" jokes will start coming soon.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

More Football Facts

Hey, why don't both of you grow up? We are all adults here, I think and honestly both of you are sounding like 2nd graders. If you are both second graders then simply say :lol: " I'm rubber your glue, what ever you say will bounce off of me and stick to you". :lol: It used to work for me. Really though, I understand that you don't like each other which is cool, but it's getting a little rediculous. But if you do need to have it out then do us all a favor and video tape it and send it to WEBBY so that we can all watch it.

:clown: :argue: :clown:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

More Football Facts

I'll do that I just bought a new Sony Handycam.

I am an adult. This neotx keeps sending me notices telling me I'm a liar and a Fatass. I want to give him every opportunity to say them in person.

FYI Itallion. NeoTX and I are only about 30 minutes apart so, as stupid as this may sound it could happen. I just need to know when and where?

I'm a Packer Fan I always show up!
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

More Football Facts

Make sure to have someone else hold the cam, so we get the best video possible. Really though, I doubt that Neo would really come and meet you since we have already figured out that your like 280lbs. Come to think of it, I wouldn't come and meet you either. Maybee if I get to use like a crow bar or something. LOL. Hey, fair is fair!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

More Football Facts

So I decided to do a search for "Gann Brooks" using a people search on-line. Well, I found the only Gann Brooks in the U.S., and yes he is 30 years old, but he lives in Waxahachie, TX.

I thought you lived in Plano there TexPack?

Let me guess, you USED to live in Waxahachie, but have recently moved to Plano? Or maybe there's another Gann Brooks the exact same age as yourself living in the same state?

OK, we will see, I have already called the number but got the answering machine. I will call back later to talk to the real Gann Brooks and see what he has to say.

If you answer the phone TexPack, then that's fine and I was wrong. But if this guy has no idea what I am talking about, then seriously don't come into this forum again.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

More Football Facts

I'll be waiting for your call. I love that you are stalking me. You Viking fans are sure something.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213