Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    vikesgirl is offline Rookie

More Football Facts

I have a real problem with this crap about how great those fudge packers where last year. Sh*t if we would have gotten to play teams that put their 2nd and 3rd stringers in to save them we would have been in. Denver might as well have just laid down on the field and said here you go have a win. So don't tell me how great they are. It doesnt take a lot to beat all of the sh*t players on a team.

We did beat Denver with their first string in and we also smoked the Chiefs with their first string in. If my memory is correct didn't the cheeseheads lose to the chiefs? If Denver would have actually played Portis,Sharpe and their QB instead of garbage players the Pukers would have never even made it the playoffs. I watched that game and it wasn't a game.

You know you Pucker fans are totally blind to everything.

And before you say anything yeah the VIKES lost to some real sh*tty teams but you play down to the level of your competition sometimes. We did beat all of the really good teams last year.
    VIKES fan for life!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

More Football Facts

vikesgirl, I'm feeling like you have a lot of anger built up inside you. Please, stop holding it all in, and truly let your real feelings show for all of us to see.

I might be wrong, but I think I am reading from your subtle clues that you may not like the Packers all the much. It's okay.

Now, look in the mirror, and say, "I'm Vikesgirl. I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me!".

Don't you feel better, now? Good. [size=7px] Viking suck.[/size]
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

More Football Facts

Gan Brooks is a real person and did play for the U of M and is 6-8 and 300 lbs. I just found it funny taht his stats we exactly word for word as the stats on the agriculture web site. It even had the parents name and everything exactly the same.
    Now can anyone out there say that they can remember a statement said about them 9 years ago and remember it exactly word for word.
    Even if this is or is not TEXPAC why do it. I don't care if he says he is 6-8 450 lbs and a world class power lifter, I am not very intimidated by a person in cyber space. Whether I am 300 lbs or 125 lbs, what is anyone going to do tell me they are going to kick my ass over the computer. Maybe he thinks if he is 300 lbs everyone will be afraid and stop typing things about him who knows for sure. I just found the stats statement odd.
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

More Football Facts

I think TexPack and BigDogBovy should do a charity wrestling match.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

los are you still going to be such a nice division rival when the season starts or are you gonna turn and start putting everyone down.

More Football Facts

I can put you down now, if you want. :-)

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

More Football Facts

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I can put you down now, if you want. :-)
    is that an answer to my question

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

More Football Facts

To all of you who have doubts about me. I am Gann Brooks aka TEXPACK. However, I did cut and paste from a website for the Quote from Jim Wacker not because I don't know how big or heavy I am. Apparently, there is an undercurrent of jeolosy here?

NeoTX what doesn't make sense is why you back down everytime I offer to meet you? How would I know certain details about H-E-B stadium etc. in Bedford Texas 1992 High school playoffs numbers etc? If I were lying. How would I have claimed my Dad coached at Holy Angels High School in West Bend, WI as I told Los if this were not true? Especially since he lives there and can not even tell me if the school still exists.

I call for NeoTX to end this like a man and meet me or for all here to remain silent on the matter.

P.S. NeoTX is the real punk here. He should change his signature to "you can't disguise the fear in his eyes?"
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

More Football Facts

Why am I even replying to this nonsense?

OK, H-E-B Field? It's called Pennington Field last time I checked dumbass.

And you were 300 pounds almost 10 years ago? So how fat are you now? Everyone gains a little weight after high school, and you were already a fat-ass, so can you even get out of the house now? I guess that would explain all your posts here.

So, here's a reality check TexPack. No one likes you in here. You are a jack-ass that talks out of his ass and you need to get a life instead of coming into forums and talking shit to people to boost up your ultra-low self-esteem.

Don't try to get anyone in here to believe any of your lies. Talk football and that's it.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

ndakvikefan is offline Starter

More Football Facts

Wow Neovikes so tell us how you really feel LOL
    8f72d7a2bfbfd6a931c3ea8edbece812

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast