Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: More bashing from Madden and Michaels

"Purplehearted" wrote:
    Al just agrees with Madden cause he thinks that Madden will eat him
    For his Thanksgiving feast, it'll be another kind of turkey...Al Michaels! :wink:

pigskinronin is offline Starter

"Purplehearted" wrote:
    Al just agrees with Madden cause he thinks that Madden will eat him
    I'm bigger than you and higher up the food chain. Get in my belly!

mvikes84 is offline Starter

"GBFan" wrote:
    um, so do most of you guys think getting rid of Moss was a good thing?
    No way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moss roasted the Patriot defense for a 73 yd TD!!!!!!!! He's the best ever!!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    madden just lost all my respect

Just ?!?? come on ... he's been off my radar for a LONG time. If I cant understand it, I ignore it.

"Space Coyote" wrote:
    I have come to the conclusion that Collins sucks.

/obvious?
    Collins may not be the best QB but he hit Moss in perfect stride for that touchdown bomb!! If that had been Culpepper throwing he would have completely underthrown it and Moss would have had to stop and outjump the defender to make the catch. In all the years Culpepper has thrown to Moss he only hit Moss in stride ONE TIME on a long throw. Collins has done it in his FIRST GAME with Moss!!! I hate to say it but Randy's talents will be used much better with the Raiders.

"douginc" wrote:
    "Space Coyote" wrote:
    I have come to the conclusion that Collins sucks.

/obvious?
    Kerry Collins = 1: Great Arm 2: Above Average to Good Accuracy 3: HORRIBLE POCKET PRESENCE!!

He HAS to be Jeff George's Love Child. It won't matter how gol 'darnit good he is in the pocket, when he pees himself every time anyone gets near him. Makes you really appreciate Dante more.......
    His pocket presence looked pretty good hitting Moss in perfect stride on that 73yd bomb!!

"southern_yankee" wrote:
    I have to say that Madden is an idiot...I have a friend who's convinced Madden is drunk during the broadcast...next time you watch Madden, just check out the theory...I think there's something there.

That being said. Moss is one of the best receivers to ever play. The Vikings will miss him. Heck, I'll miss him. I know, I know, I have to get over it. Having a great receiver like Moss adds a lot to a team (obviously not enough to help the Raiders). Call me crazy, but if a receiver gets triple-coverage, that usually means that someone else is open...granted the Raiders/Collins didn't seem to notice that, but we definitely used it to our advantage.

I'll always want Randy back...so there!
    Finally someone speaks some sense. Thank you. It made me sick seeing Moss playing for the Raiders instead of who he should still be playing for.

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    The fact is we were 8-8 with Moss, so I find it extremely hard to believe that we cannot do better than that this year. Even Madden and Michaels would appear mentally retarded if they made a sub .500 prediction for our team.

Madden has always been in love with Moss, even when he was with the vikings. Almost as bad as with Farve.

During the game last night he talked about Moss non-stop, even when he wasn't on the field.
    We finished 8-8 because our defense sucked not because of the best wide receiver Ever!!!

guzziVike is offline Training Camp

1997. Upper west side Manhattan. Early morning, neighborbood deli/coffee shop. I'm 5th back in a crowded line waiting for my shot at some coffee and a bagel before work. In comes this huge old fart and literally barges to the counter without a word to anyone. Talks right to the guy behind the counter, who he's on a 1st name basis with, and orders. The guy was taking an order already, but fatso could care less. Meanwhile, we're all lookin at each other, sizin' up who's gonna go New York on this dick, but at least half of us recognize him, and of course no one says anything. That day taught me all I need to know about him.

Screw him. Rude, dumb, self-absorbed, bagel-eatin' has-been.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"mvikes84" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    The fact is we were 8-8 with Moss, so I find it extremely hard to believe that we cannot do better than that this year. Even Madden and Michaels would appear mentally retarded if they made a sub .500 prediction for our team.

Madden has always been in love with Moss, even when he was with the vikings. Almost as bad as with Farve.

During the game last night he talked about Moss non-stop, even when he wasn't on the field.
    We finished 8-8 because our defense sucked not because of the best wide receiver Ever!!!
    Your missing the point. If Madden honestly thinks that we are a worse team now, then he is predicting a sub 500. season, which is ludicrous.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678