Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: No Mas? (No Mewelde Moore?)

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    ...I know God loves us because we have the Internet.
    lmao, it is a sign.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yeah, we gotta keep Mewelde.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    ...I know God loves us because we have the Internet.
    lmao, it is a sign.

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    I love how these wildly speculative articles breed impassioned debate. It goes to show that sports can be incredibly entertaining even during the off season.

I have to think this dimension has been added through the instantaneous and enduring communication afforded by the Internet.

I know God loves us because we have the Internet.
    Wild speculation would probably have been more passionate and off the wall in times where information wasn't as available imo. I can see some peasant saying a knight would be released from the kings team of jousters and people all out brawling arguing if the move is good or bad........I'm calling human nature on this one.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:
    I love how these wildly speculative articles breed impassioned debate. It goes to show that sports can be incredibly entertaining even during the off season.

I have to think this dimension has been added through the instantaneous and enduring communication afforded by the Internet.

Wild speculation would probably have been more passionate and off the wall in times where information wasn't as available imo. I can see some peasant saying a knight would be released from the kings team of jousters and people all out brawling arguing if the move is good or bad........I'm calling human nature on this one.
    heh, good points. I was thinking that the Internet has allowed more people to participate in the conversation/debate. And because there's a semi-permanent record on these message boards people can draw out the conversations when they would otherwise die out.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"Del" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:

People will gossip (which is what we're all really doing here) and kibbitz on any number of subjects.
    The internet just makes it easier to get your 2cents in.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"ColoradoVike" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:
    "ColoradoVike" wrote:

heh, good points. I was thinking that the Internet has allowed more people to participate in the conversation/debate. And because there's a semi-permanent record on these message boards people can draw out the conversations when they would otherwise die out.

No doubt!

Not to mention people who normaly would shit themselves to speak in public are more likely to express opinions on here. Especially since they are safe from getting a pitchfork in the eye.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Del" wrote:
    It would probably be better for his career if he moved on. I'm not sure it would improve us as a team, but at the same time I'm not sure it would hurt us either.
    So that's one vote "I don't fucking care one way or the other"?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Moore's future uncertain with Peterson's arrival

[size=13pt]Moore's future uncertain with Peterson's arrival[/size]

BY DON SEEHOLZER
    Pioneer Press

Article Launched: 07/31/2007 12:01:00 AM CDT

MANKATO, Minn. - The Vikings' running back picture got more crowded Monday, as No. 1 draft choice Adrian Peterson joined the rotation, but Mewelde Moore insists he isn't worried about his role or even whether he still has one......

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Moore's future uncertain with Peterson's arrival

Nice read Singer.

Little nugget in there not about Memo that gives me some hope at the position I think we are the weakest at......

I think he has those types of qualities," Frazier said, "and he gives us a speed rusher outside that has the ability to play the run. Hopefully, he'll just get better and better as camp goes on and as we get into the season."
    A RDE that can play the run and the pass.
    That is what we are looking for.
    COMEON RAY....... ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123