Thread: moore

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

moore

here something on mewelde from espn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=rookie2004/week5

if it has been posted sorry
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

moore

Man, today on the NFL.com site, the rookie of the week was 80% Rothlesberger and 9% Moore.

That sucks.

R-burger won it last week. Doesn't seem fair. Moore had the most spectacular performance. It was his first time in that has to count for more than R-burger starting for 3 weeks in a row.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

moore

"snowinapril" wrote:
    Man, today on the NFL.com site, the rookie of the week was 80% Rothlesberger and 9% Moore.

That sucks.

R-burger won it last week. Doesn't seem fair. Moore had the most spectacular performance. It was his first time in that has to count for more than R-burger starting for 3 weeks in a row.
    Rancidburger is another media darling that gets way too much publicity...he is a pretty good QB, but not for all the pub that he gets.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: moore

"pudgesoprano" wrote:
    here something on mewelde from espn

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=rookie2004/week5

if it has been posted sorry
    Rottenburger article as well:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?id=1900250
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

moore

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

That sucks.

Rancidburger is another media darling that gets way too much publicity...he is a pretty good QB, but not for all the pub that he gets.
    Once again, the media does not care about Minnesota sports. Even if his game was statistically better (which it was not) I am convinced they still woulda given it to R-burger. Infact I am surprised that Daunte is getting the attention he has been getting lately, with POTWs and the soon to be sunday stud. Still, the people on ESPN are downgrading him, saying that he is still worse than McNabb, Manning, and Brady. I'm sorry, but right now, both with statistics and playmaking ability, Daunte is the hottest QB out there. If it was McNabb doing this then they would all be calling him the undoubted #1 QB right now.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

moore

moore was great no doubt about that. all the hype about burger might go away in his next 3 games against much better oppents like philly haha j/k
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

moore

well statistically rottenburger does have better stats even though comparing a rb to a qb and the steel show is getting pretty wins out of it and hes got them going pretty good. I think the media needs to see more of moore before they give him more props since it was his first game starting. Moore will show how much more he will be in a few weeks then rottenburger.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

poult is offline Asst. Coach

moore

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:

Once again, the media does not care about Minnesota sports. Even if his game was statistically better (which it was not) I am convinced they still woulda given it to R-burger. Infact I am surprised that Daunte is getting the attention he has been getting lately, with POTWs and the soon to be sunday stud. Still, the people on ESPN are downgrading him, saying that he is still worse than McNabb, Manning, and Brady. I'm sorry, but right now, both with statistics and playmaking ability, Daunte is the hottest QB out there. If it was McNabb doing this then they would all be calling him the undoubted #1 QB right now.
    brady doesnt do anywhere near what pep does, manning and mcnabb do to a certain extent. but brady should never be grouped into those 3, hell he had 76 yards passing this weekend, quite impressive. hes not the reason they are on a double digit unbeaten streak, its gotta be their D.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

moore

moore does need more action no doubt. would love to see how he does after the first game jitters.. if he even had any last week
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Del Rio Guest

moore

The thing with pepper is he needs to win to get the rankings. Mcnab, Manning, and Brady have all won big games and taken their team into the postseason.

I thought the steelers Qb had a great game. Moore did as well but it doesn't surprise me he didn't get rookie of the week.