Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Monday game prediction

"WaywardHoosier" wrote:
    Bono,

If the Packers make MNF next year it is only to get more Favre air time. The Packers are done. THE only stat that matters is the record and the Packers are 2-7. The Packers are not a good team anymore.

True, the Vikes struggle but there has been improvement with recent changes. Hard to believe, but the Vikes have a chance for the playoffs and the Packers are in serious trouble.

what part of indiana are you from hoosier? just curious. im northside of indy
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"TARKenton" wrote:
    "[b wrote:
    Wayward[/b]Hoosier"]Bono,

If the Packers make MNF next year it is only to get more Favre air time. The Packers are done. THE only stat that matters is the record and the Packers are 2-7. The Packers are not a good team anymore.

True, the Vikes struggle but there has been improvement with recent changes. Hard to believe, but the Vikes have a chance for the playoffs and the Packers are in serious trouble.

what part of indiana are you from hoosier? just curious. im northside of indy
    He's from the wayward side! J/K! :lol:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I'm from NW Indiana originally. I live in the St. Louis are now. I becoome a Viking fan in the early 70's because (1) all the Bears home games were blacked out (2) when the Bears were on TV, they were awful (3) The Vikings were an outstanding football team with great playoff tradition. I loved watching the Vikes in Metropolitan Stadium. Those Dallas playoff games were great to watch.

Tarkenton and Staulbach were class acts on the field.

My wife and I were interested in moving to the Indy area. The North Side of Indy is a great area. We have family in Carmel, I had a friend who lived near Eagle Creek too. Lots of family are Purdue and Indiana grads too.

vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer

vikes 27 pack 17

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789