Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Monday game prediction

Vikes over the pack.....27-17!

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

vikings 20 pack 17. edinger makes a 36 yard field goal with seconds left in overtime causing madden to have a heart attack, putting dennis miller back in the booth.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Vikes- 37

Fudge Packers- 17

Enough Said

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

I guarantee the Vikings dont score more than 21 points in this one. The Vikings won't be getting a Int returned for a TD, Punt Return and Kick Return for TD's this week. Your offense is actually going to have to try and put some points on the board. We might not have the most playmakers on defense, however they play very well and I believe are in the top 10-12 in overall defense thus far. Your O-Line is very porous, as is your running attack. Its taken an even bigger hit now that Culpepper is out. Your receivers get absolutely no seperation from coverage. I believe the Pack are gonna win this won by a score of 24-10 or something close to that. Gado will have a nice day setting up playaction to burn your secondary. Good thing Smoot can't get abused this week by Driver...

Overall, I hope for a good game between these rivals because its always fun to watch these teams go at it, except when the Vikings win of course. Good luck to you Vikings fans...AND ILL BE AT THE GAME!
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Rookie444 is offline Starter

UH, WE WIN

smilefxr is offline Training Camp

10-6 and another bad Monday night game...at least it won't be a blow out!
    Nobel Peace Prize...man, I d "kill" for one of those!

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    I guarantee the Vikings dont score more than 21 points in this one. The Vikings won't be getting a Int returned for a TD, Punt Return and Kick Return for TD's this week. Your offense is actually going to have to try and put some points on the board. We might not have the most playmakers on defense, however they play very well and I believe are in the top 10-12 in overall defense thus far. Your O-Line is very porous, as is your running attack. Its taken an even bigger hit now that Culpepper is out. Your receivers get absolutely no seperation from coverage. I believe the Pack are gonna win this won by a score of 24-10 or something close to that. Gado will have a nice day setting up playaction to burn your secondary. Good thing Smoot can't get abused this week by Driver...

Overall, I hope for a good game between these rivals because its always fun to watch these teams go at it, except when the Vikings win of course. Good luck to you Vikings fans...AND ILL BE AT THE GAME!

If you actually paid attention to your team when they suck (like myself and virtually every other fan on this site when we were 1-4 and 2-5) you would know that smoot owned driver in the first meeting. Driver was killing us in the first half, putting over 100 yards on the stat sheets. he was not being covered by SMOOT. second half, driver had 1, yes 1, catch for 12 yards. who was covering him? FRED SMOOT. get your facts straight inbred. if you wanna talk about corners, lets talk about ahmad carrol and al harris. GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!! Carroll only stops people when he fouls them and harris cant even cover crippled receivers (see Randy Moss, 1/9/05 Lamo Field). Packers are in for a beat down. BTW, hows 2-7 treating you? Not as good as that sheep is it yokel?
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:

I agree with you 100 percent since the score is going to be vikes 21 and the pack 13. Dont' forget your team is 2-7 jwalk.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Hey Jwalk, do you hear that sucking sound?

It's bandwidth... maybe you should try out a smaller sig?

(You thought the punchline was gonna be a packer bash didnt you? Cummon now admit it you did! really... you didnt?... huh...)

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

The Vikings will win and the Packers will lose
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast