Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Mondat night predictions

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    well, considering rating are up 20% since he joined... not any time soon...

Also- how is what Madden does any different that the drooling of Moss on this site every day?
    Because Madden is professionally drooling, and unless it's a local broadcast team, they're supposed to remain impartial. I know that almost never happens, but it is most blatant with Madden, and the fact that the player he most often drools over is on our rivals doesn't help. This is not a slam against Favre, just on Madden.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Mondat night predictions

Fav'Ray IS a good QB as we've all witnessed him pulling a last minute trick out of his magician's bag and beating the Vikes in the final moments of a game. :-s ](*,) Hall of Famer? I'm not so sure, but he could make it. Madden is an entertaining commentator who loves bloviating about minutia, :blah5: eating, :snorting: and is scared shitle$$ of flying. ale: BUT... he was a hell of a coach (who beat us in the big one :angryfire: ) so you have to respect that aspect of him.[/quote]

Ok. I hate Favre as much as the next viking fan, but c'mon "Hall of Famer? I'm not so sure, but he could make it." I really hope that is just computer sarcasm that I'm not picking up on. He is a first ballot HOFer, there isn't a doubt.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cheesefree is offline Starter

Mondat night predictions

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    well, considering rating are up 20% since he joined... not any time soon...
    It's only up 20% now because it dropped 20% with Dennis Miller.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

Mondat night predictions

Oh come on his favorite word is BAM!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Mondat night predictions

They should put Dennis Miller back on MNF, the only reason ratings dropped is because alot of viewers were too dumb to get his jokes.
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Mondat night predictions

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Oh yeah hes a Hall of Famer but damn does everybody have to drool over him and his thumb. Madden's horrible i cant stand the guy i was watching the Patriot Colt game and he really does say some stupid stuff.

Yeah, but in week 2, madden will be drooling over Moss and daunte probably just as much.

Mondat night predictions

exactly....he just gets excited over good ball players.

GBFan is offline Starter

Mondat night predictions

"sitandbehitski" wrote:
    They should put Dennis Miller back on MNF, the only reason ratings dropped is because alot of viewers were too dumb to get his jokes.

No, they took him off because he didn't know a single thing about football and would just rant on about pointless stuff that football fans do not care about. If he wants to do stand up he can save it for HBO. When I watch football games I want commentary, not some stupid rant about fat kids or something. Plus, he put people to sleep with his slow and jumbled voice.

Joe Buck sucks and Theisman is just an arrogant a hole.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Mondat night predictions

"sitandbehitski" wrote:

Including most of us on here!! Ooops sorry, I should only speak for myself!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12