Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Mondat night predictions

Seriously how many times do you think John Madden will drool over Brett Farve with compliments? My prediction is at least 40 times. He'll probably be saying stuff like "Brett is the only qb in the league who throws his interceptions with that much heart."

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Foreman44 is offline Starter

Mondat night predictions

32 times
    "Consumate veteran, epitome of a leader, throwback QB, old school, loves to compete, loves the game, kid at heart ..."

Actually, I have to agree that Favre is a pretty damn fine QB

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Mondat night predictions

Oh yeah hes a Hall of Famer but damn does everybody have to drool over him and his thumb. Madden's horrible i cant stand the guy i was watching the Patriot Colt game and he really does say some stupid stuff.

cheesefree is offline Starter

Mondat night predictions

I can't stand Madden either. He'll probably drool over Favre 50-100 times and make up excuses even if Favre throws five interceptions. When is MNF gonna get rid of that guy? :violent1:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Mondat night predictions

well, considering rating are up 20% since he joined... not any time soon...

Also- how is what Madden does any different that the drooling of Moss on this site every day?
    3 Straight Division Champs

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

Mondat night predictions

it the same

but i aint complaing about farve he does for almost every pro player
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

Mondat night predictions

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    well, considering rating are up 20% since he joined... not any time soon...

Also- how is what Madden does any different that the drooling of Moss on this site every day?
    Acutally Packmanxxxi the drooling starts when others bring up MOSS most of the time we are loliygaging about other football stuff until a trolls stops by and starts to talk smack about MOSS we all know he fly through the air with the greatest of ease we don't have to drool....beep beep...

Madden is a overzealious NUT who proably wants to suck favors thumb for him... :shock:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Mondat night predictions

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Seriously how many times do you think John Madden will drool over Brett Farve with compliments? My prediction is at least 40 times. He'll probably be saying stuff like "Brett is the only qb in the league who throws his interceptions with that much heart."
    Fav'Ray IS a good QB as we've all witnessed him pulling a last minute trick out of his magician's bag and beating the Vikes in the final moments of a game. :-s ](*,) Hall of Famer? I'm not so sure, but he could make it. Madden is an entertaining commentator who loves bloviating about minutia, :blah5: eating, :snorting: and is scared shitle$$ of flying. ale: BUT... he was a hell of a coach (who beat us in the big one :angryfire: ) so you have to respect that aspect of him.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Del Rio Guest

Mondat night predictions

Madden makes me laugh. Every one he talks about is THE BEST.

He will say Favre is the best QB in the game then turn around and say Manning is the best the next week.

He loves Dallas, and that's funny. He says some good things too, when he talks about technique and things but when he is analyzing a player he is way out there.

What does everyone feel about Collinsworth?

I hate Thiesman more then any announcer so Madden will take a #2 on my sucky announcer list.

Favre is a great QB and I'm sure he will find his way into the Hall of Fame.

Mondat night predictions

Favre should be getting compliments. Just because were fans of rival team dosent mean there qb sucks when obviously he's one of the best.

Iam a football fan and respect that farves a good qb so if hes playing good madden can compliment him all he wants.

At least hes on his way out and hopefully eventualy start to decline drasticly because they dont have any good qb's in there system.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast