Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I hope he makes an immediate impact & can contribute right away from day 1.

Alot of fans are thinking not until next year.
    He will but not in the roll as a #1 WR. I think he will have some success at the end of the year. But I think he will get the ball in very creative ways like on reverses, WR screens, handoffs in the back field, kick offs. I think they will try to get him the ball without actually running alot of routes. IMO they will ease him into the game type situations as a WR.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    He will but not in the roll as a #1 WR. I think he will have some success at the end of the year. But I think he will get the ball in very creative ways like on reverses, WR screens, handoffs in the back field, kick offs. I think they will try to get him the ball without actually running alot of routes. IMO they will ease him into the game type situations as a WR.
    Perfect analysis.

I agree but think that by the middle of the year you will see him lining up at all 3 positions, X, Y and Z. Were I think he will struggle the most is with the 3 (Comeback), 4 (Curl), 5 (Out) and 6 (Dig) routes.

He and ponder will have to read the same defense and he will have to make adjustments on his stems (how many steps he takes before he breaks), just like Ponder will have to make adjustments on his drop to avoid the rush or get into the open zone in synch.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Perfect analysis.

I agree but think that by the middle of the year you will see him lining up at all 3 positions, X, Y and Z. Were I think he will struggle the most is with the 3 (Comeback), 4 (Curl), 5 (Out) and 6 (Dig) routes.

He and ponder will have to read the same defense and he will have to make adjustments on his stems (how many steps he takes before he breaks), just like Ponder will have to make adjustments on his drop to avoid the rush or get into the open zone in synch.
    Top shelf my friend, top shelf analysis. Am I climbing up the spreadsheets yet?

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Top shelf my friend, top shelf analysis. Am I climbing up the spreadsheets yet?
    Your already at the top of all of them old friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Your already at the top of all of them old friend.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    What Sheet am I on Marrdro? LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Quote Originally Posted by NordicNed View Post
    What Sheet am I on Marrdro? LOL
    Missing in action and missed spreadsheet. JK, all of the Ned, all of them including one no one else is on........"Someone who has had my back in a fight with Raven fans"......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12