Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Moe Lays The Smack!

I have a Miller Lite shirt with his autograph. Needless to say the wife knows that never gets worn or near the washer!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moe Lays The Smack!

"webmaster" wrote:
    I have a Miller Lite shirt with his autograph. Needless to say the wife knows that never gets worn or near the washer!!
    You should fade off the Miller Lite logo though...crappy beer from a crappy state with a crappy pro football team and crappy fans!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

mark is offline Asst. Coach

Moe Lays The Smack!

Yeah. I almost put my head through the roof when he hit that guy.I watched the bears game at a bar in west palm the day after our last hurricane, it was the only place in S. Florida to have power and moes parents were there all decked out.We were the only vikes fans there so I said hi they seemed really nice
    <!--
    sig -->

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Moe Lays The Smack!

"little redhead" wrote:
    He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.

Little Redhead were you in the hottub?
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Moe Lays The Smack!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Moe Lays The Smack!

Way to tackle!

They let us score. He gave up.

That is lack of effort.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Moe Lays The Smack!

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:
    He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.

Nope but thanks for asking I could have been had I wanted. I was married at the time however so didn't take someone up on an invitation I did receive not the only reason I didn't accept either but lets just say none of the guys were lacking for any female attention. Some of those girls have no shame It is quite a crazy event. With all the willing females around that night not sure why any of those guys would have had to resort to the stories we read in the paper.

Cajun you smart ass....next time you talk to Moe tell him I said hi!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moe Lays The Smack!

"little redhead" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    "little redhead" wrote:

Nope but thanks for asking I could have been had I wanted. I was married at the time however so didn't take someone up on an invitation I did receive not the only reason I didn't accept either but lets just say none of the guys were lacking for any female attention. Some of those girls have no shame It is quite a crazy event. With all the willing females around that night not sure why any of those guys would have had to resort to the stories we read in the paper.

Cajun you smart ass....next time you talk to Moe tell him I said hi!
    Hottub...now that would be a story!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Moe Lays The Smack!

Cajun You heard about the whole Artic Blast scandal didn't you from a couple years ago? That was what Whack was referring to when he asked about the Hot Tub... Todd Bauman and was it Jim Brown got into a little trouble? Actually nothing every happened with Todd that I know of but the other guy was charged basically with sexual assault but yes that was the year I was up at the Artic Blast thing it is a crazy time let me tell you I want to go again this year but they cut it down to one day now because of that whole thing.

Moe Lays The Smack!

"little redhead" wrote:
    Cajun You heard about the whole Artic Blast scandal didn't you from a couple years ago? That was what Whack was referring to when he asked about the Hot Tub... Todd Bauman and was it Jim Brown got into a little trouble? Actually nothing every happened with Todd that I know of but the other guy was charged basically with sexual assault but yes that was the year I was up at the Artic Blast thing it is a crazy time let me tell you I want to go again this year but they cut it down to one day now because of that whole thing.
    Oops I meant Ted Brown not Jim Brown..... He was charged. Baumann was shipped off to the Saints

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12