Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Moe Lays The Smack!

I dont know if anybody else liked this play as much as i did but its kinda unusual to see a 200 pound RB rolling over DB's. Moe is a rock, hardest runner pound for pound in the league.

MY 1,000th POST!!! No better way to spend it then showing a packer backer getting rolled on! :cheers:

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Moe Lays The Smack!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I dont know if anybody else liked this play as much as i did but its kinda unusual to see a 200 pound RB rolling over DB's. Moe is a rock, hardest runner pound for pound in the league.

MY 1,000th POST!!! No better way to spend it then showing a packer backer getting rolled on! :cheers:
    That was definitely a hit and then some, I swear he was deliberately looking for a packer to push over the line with him !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Moe Lays The Smack!

It was a good play but it prolly costed us the game even though we should have gotten the ball back on the controversial call on the fumbled kickoff. We gave the opposition too much time to go down and score. We should have ran more time off the clock despite needing to get into the endzone as soon as possible. We could have ran it down to say 20-25 seconds and we did have timeouts i believe in case things went wrong.

Our d gives up points in the shortest amount of time possible. Does dallas scoirng a td in 30 seconds right before the half ring a bell?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

CanuckVike is offline Starter

Moe Lays The Smack!

Although I've never gotten an autograph from a Viking ever, Moe is one guy I would be proud to get one from...he is the epitome of what a football player should be...tough, hard working and giving it 150% all the time! If only the D would play with his intensity. I mean, the guy gets a half dozen plays a game and makes a huge impact! I agree with the announcers on KFAN the other day...Moe can play with us as long as he likes...as the Smith Barney commecials say..."he's EARNED it! I don't think we scored "too early"...I mean, we had to score when we can score,...as Tice said...we can't expect Moe to take a knee to let the clock tick! I think Moe scoring like that juiced up our guys to make that fumble even happen on the kickoff. I hope we keep using mo' Moe!!!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Moe Lays The Smack!

"vikingstw" wrote:

Congrats on the G, stw! We are gonna have to start thinking of titles for you by the time the season ends this year. Tell us a little about yourself (but not TMI) so that we can think of a fitting title for you once the time comes...LOL GREAT PICTURE!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

HarrisonB57 is offline Starter

Moe Lays The Smack!

I love moe because he doesn't complain. Bennett, Onterrio, and Mewelde are the only guys in the news. Moe sometimes gets a sentence in an article. He could be bitchin' about stuff but he keeps quiet. If moe doesn't get in the game beside special teams, he doesn't ask for more carries. He does his job and has fun. Wonder what T.O. would say if he only played special teams one game?
    Live by the Slacker Rule. No Hurries, No Worries.

Moe Lays The Smack!

Moe actually lives next to my moms friends house in West Palm Beach, Florida. I havent met him yet though....but anyways...I loved that play!! Can you say: Jue got JACKED UP!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Moe Lays The Smack!

That was a great effort and play!!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Moe Lays The Smack!

He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Moe Lays The Smack!

"little redhead" wrote:
    He is a good guy. I talked to him quite a bit at the Vikings Artic Blast a couple years ago. I love Moe he is also a guy that plays with all heart.
    Yeah, I met him recently also...you must have made quite an impression on him. He couldn't stop talking about this redheaded hottie that he had met at some event that he had just come from...quite an impression indeed!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast