Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Mock drafts have little consensus in 2013

Ring the bell! Letís get it on! Let the chips fall where they may and see who predicted how the dominoes would click best. One thing is certain Ė there is no consensus in 2013.
    Scout.com: Mock drafts have little consensus in 2013

I usually do pretty good with my first two picks.

This year is the first year in a long long time that I don't feel confident with any of my picks. Starts with Fisher or Joeckel........

Marrdro's 7 Round Mock (7 rounds - Compensatory Picks)

In the end, I think I'm looking forward to this draft more than any other since I started mucking about with them.

Anyone else jazzed for tonight?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

This year is the first year in a long long time that I don't feel confident with any of my picks. Starts with Fisher or Joeckel........

In the end, I think I'm looking forward to this draft more than any other since I started mucking about with them.

definitely, will have the alarm set for 1am when the draft picks kick off.. gonna be hell coming into work tomorrow morning
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by AngloVike View Post
    definitely, will have the alarm set for 1am when the draft picks kick off.. gonna be hell coming into work tomorrow morning
    LOL, I remember when I lived in Spain for 3 years. Of course we didn't get coverage of the mock, but it sure was heck to go to work on Mondays and Tues.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

This one lists most of the reputable guys and who they think we will take at 23 and 25.

SKOL PATROL Ľ Vikings News Bulletin: Draft Preview And First Round Mock Drafts

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    This one lists most of the reputable guys and who they think we will take at 23 and 25.

Nice link. Suprised how many mocks don't have us taking a WR in the first, I figured it was a given that one of the two picks was WR. I do think that MLB is our most pressing need though.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

you kidding me? I have been waiting for this since Easter!!! As I said in another thread, great mock draft, I agree with almost everyting you have posted in the seven rounds.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Akbar and Gil are the two I hope are right!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

some interesting views there, however I can see Spielman using one of the picks and trading down with the other. If he does that then my money is on us going MLB or DT with that first round pick - probably DT as I think Teo is being pushed too much as a pick for us to actually be true. If he's as good as people say then the Bears will snap him up with their pick.
    I think someone in the top part of round 2 will want to move up to the lower part of round 1 to nab someone such as Barkley or Geno Smith but we shall see. If they do then Spielman will be overjoyed on gaining extra picks.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    you kidding me? I have been waiting for this since Easter!!! As I said in another thread, great mock draft, I agree with almost everyting you have posted in the seven rounds.
    I'm not sure if they are going to give me credit for picks were the team traded down/up and picked the guy I projected (Austin/Patterson etc).

If they do I think I have 6 or 7 right. Not as good as I usually do.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Mock drafts have little consensus in 2013
    When did mock drafts have a lot of consensus?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"