Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock 7.0

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Mock 7.0

Mock 7.0
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    My apologies, still no "Offseason" thread for 2010 yet.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:Mock 7.0

Reading about the Favre/Childress crap, Tiger Woods crap, or any other tired topic is more exciting than reading about a mock when your team is in the heat of battle at the most important time of the season.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Prophet wrote:
    Reading about the Favre/Childress crap, Tiger Woods crap, or any other tired topic is more exciting than reading about a mock when your team is in the heat of battle at the most important time of the season.
    LOL, I know, but I've made a bad bed and sullied my PPO rep over crap like that......., I need to get out of it and get back to what I do best.....Talk about the game, and not hate on a certain player.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

2010 NFL Mock Draft First Round: Tebow Reuniting with Former Teammate
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    What I wouldn't do to see the Vikes land Suh or Berry.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I will never understand the love people have for Tebow. He may be a nice guy, but, he isn't that great of a QB...at the NFL level that is. Yes, it's moronic to say that when he hasn't played a down in the NFL, but, I've seen him play too many times to think he is very good. He's like a Ron Mexico that is bigger and slower and has a very questionable ability to read defenses. He folds under pressure and tosses picks at inopportune times. I would put money down in Vegas that he will not make is as a starter in the NFL that is worth a crap.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    I will never understand the love people have for Tebow. He may be a nice guy, but, he isn't that great of a QB...at the NFL level that is. Yes, it's moronic to say that when he hasn't played a down in the NFL, but, I've seen him play too many times to think he is very good. He's like a Ron Mexico that is bigger and slower and has a very questionable ability to read defenses. He folds under pressure and tosses picks at inopportune times. I would put money down in Vegas that he will not make is as a starter in the NFL that is worth a crap.
    I'm with you on Tebow, no way I take this guy in the first two rounds.

Well....to begin with you would have to lose 14 out of 16. These guys are going to Detroit or Tampa Bay. Just hope that the prospect of going to the worst team doesn't take the willingness to do their best down a notch or two.

Would hate to have another Joe Thiesman story floating around:

When Joe Thiesman was drafted by the then lowly Miami Dolphins, he refused to report to camp and went to Canada for a year....the year the Dolphins went undefeated and won the Super Bowl. Who knew?

tastywaves wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    I'm with you on Tebow, no way I take this guy in the first two rounds.
    He's a novelty IMHO. No way his skills translate over to the NFL.

Still like that they are out looking at guys already.... Seen a couple of articles were the Vikes (and other teams) were out to see Tim Hiller and Chase Daniels of late.

Bkfldviking wrote:
    Well....to begin with you would have to lose 14 out of 16. These guys are going to Detroit or Tampa Bay. Just hope that the prospect of going to the worst team doesn't take the willingness to do their best down a notch or two.

Would hate to have another Joe Thiesman story floating around:

When Joe Thiesman was drafted by the then lowly Miami Dolphins, he refused to report to camp and went to Canada for a year....the year the Dolphins went undefeated and won the Super Bowl. Who knew?
    Not sure it will happen, but I assume that ole Ricky boy could package a few picks and move up for a player they seem to covet.

Gonna be hard for a rook to crack this squad this year. No need to use them all for a bunch of players when you could package them and use them to target a couple that you know will make the team.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The key word is prospect. Who knows if Tebow will turn out. The guy has a good point. Tebow already has a history with Harvin. I would be interested to see if it worked. We need someone if we pass on TJ. IMO Bradford is not a good fit.

I know Marrdro will start talking about DT but I feel Jimmy can take over. We could pick up a safety in FA. Nick Collins anyone? That will get a certain someone riled up. I would also look to FA for a CB.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast