Thread: MNF Intro

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

MNF Intro

Who do you think will do this Monday Night's intro for the game? Didnt Jesse Ventura already do it once? Otherwise that would be cool. Was it last year that they had the kind of redneck fans from both teams in that little skit?

How about Ziggi getting Ziggy with it? That would be good.

Just as long as it isnt Captian Steubing with somekind of veiled "Love Boat" referance.

Who do you think it will be?

Like everything else on TV there is probably a site on the internet where you can find out what it is before it ever happens. Does anyone have any inside information?

And even if you dont actually know who it will be you can post a "Maybe it will be....." response and tell us your ideas for a great intro to the game.

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Re: MNF Intro

I'd be cool with an intro showing how even the two teams are in their past match-ups. This is one of the best, if not THE best, rivalries in the game today. No matter how bad either team might be during a season, they almost ALWAYS play lights-out when they square off against each other.

When was the last time either team had more than a 3-game lead on the other one?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I guarantee they showthe highlight of the Monday night game where Freeman caught the ball while laying on his back in the rain to win it in OT.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I guarantee they showthe highlight of the Monday night game where Freeman caught the ball while laying on his back in the rain to win it in OT.
    don't remind me....

that was even worse than last year when we RECOVERED the fumble and we were down and they gave the ball to the pack

Go vikes!!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

I wonder if they will show Randy mooning the crowd. :bootyshake:
    How many times do you think Madden will mention the love boat? At least 3 is my guess.
    And I am sure we will have to listen to a rendition of all of Favre's trials and tribulations of the last couple of years. Deaths in his family, Katrina, his wifes illness, etc etc etc.

I have a feeling that Brad Johnson is going to show why he has a super bowl ring Monday night. And Williamson is going to show Al Harris what speed really is. :wink:

WWBGD

GBFan is offline Starter

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    I'd be cool with an intro showing how even the two teams are in their past match-ups. This is one of the best, if not THE best, rivalries in the game today. No matter how bad either team might be during a season, they almost ALWAYS play lights-out when they square off against each other.

When was the last time either team had more than a 3-game lead on the other one?

That would be a cool intro to see. Also, yeah, the rivalry between the 2 teams is one of the best right now. I still hold a special hate for the Bears though, but that rivalry has been pretty lopsided(Packers are like 21-6 against them since they got Favre) for a while now

GBFan is offline Starter

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    :adore:

that was an awesome catch

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    2000. The Vikes (10-2) were 5 games up on GB (5-7) & were still ahead by 4 games thru week 14. Vikes (11-3) GB (7-7)

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Prophet Guest

I heard Madden was going to propose to Favre for the intro and right before Favre gives the answer Kevin Williams knocks Favre into next week.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Prophet" wrote:
    I heard Madden was going to propose to Favre for the intro and right before Favre gives the answer Kevin Williams knocks Favre into next week.
    I thought Madden was just going to give Farve the 'ol reach around?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"