Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MN still a joke

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: MN still a joke

We may have been the joke of the NFL for the last couple of years but the Wilf is putting together a first class organization and after we start winning and are a team to be feared again that will stop and the media talking heads will love us again. I think it will start after Childress has his staff together and starts to look at player personal! I think he will get rid of some players and will weed out trouble makers and players that do not want to dedicate themselves to winning. He will demand that players act as adults and worry more about the team and less about were the next party is (Smoot). I am not saying that Smoot is gone, but I think he is on very thin ice and he will have to prove that he wants to be here and that he will change his attitude and show respect to the team and the coaches.

So we will have to put up with the jokes for a little while, but it only matters who laughs in the end and that will be the Vikings and the Viking's fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Re: MN still a joke

When we win the Superbowl I am going to spam every reporter that ever opened thier pie hole with Vikings emails :grin: We shall see who laughs last. As for the media, I don't put much stock in it. They are just geeks that never played sports and neg posts are thier way of getting even with the world. I just consider the sources...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12