Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MM is the man!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

MM is the man!

"Ryno" wrote:
    "CanuckVike" wrote:
    Man am I with you on that one! I just can't believe, (and I'm sure most people feel the same) how this guy picks his way through holes, burns around the outside, catches passes and he's 4th string. Too bad the blocking was glaringly non-existent on a few of those plays or else he would of had 200 yards! He really made it easy for the Vikes to coast in that 4th quarter by getting those key first downs at the end of the game! I'm so thankful, I'm going out to buy a homeless person a hot meal!!!
    Their's homeless people in Canada :?:

j/k
    Bet that it is too cold for those homeless people in Canada to wash windshields for money at the offramp lights like in Houston...so somebody's gotta help them get food...you are a good man, Canuck!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

MM is the man!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I'm all about riding the MM train though... this guy is just amazing!

Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

MM is the man!

Well I did it! Went out and bought a Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner for some guy panhandling for money at the bank...I told him, "You can thank Mewelde Moore for this!" He had the most puzzled look on his face. (Must of been a Raiders fan)
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

MM is the man!

LMAO, Are you serious thats great dude. Pretty funny stuff.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

MM is the man!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Well I did it! Went out and bought a Kentucky Fried Chicken dinner for some guy panhandling for money at the bank...I told him, "You can thank Mewelde Moore for this!" He had the most puzzled look on his face. (Must of been a Raiders fan)
    Thats the greatest thing I have ever heard!!

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

MM is the man!

i love bennett but mm is showin he should be our guy, i think we should trade bennett while he's still worth something.
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

MM is the man!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Thats nice, but remember youre going to be doing this every week including playoffs. I know we are going to the playoffs by the way. SO get ready to shell out 5 dollars a week for some kfc chicken if you keep youre word about this. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

MM is the man!

Now, did I tell you guys when we drafted MM or did I tell you guys that MM is the man. He runs outside, inside, and around. Not to mention him catching passes out of the back field and breaking tackles. I know that this is a bold prediction, but Mewelde reminds me of another RB from New Orleans and that is Marshall Marshall Marshall. Only I think that MM is a little stronger. This guy is stiff arming LB's like their CB's. Scary huh! I really think that MM has secured his starting job and if he doesn't it is an injustice!

:salute: Mewelde WE ALL SOLUTE YOU! :salute:

Keep up the excellent work.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

diesavike is offline Rookie

MM is the man!

Hopefully he'll get offensive rookie of the week this week. Steelers didn't play so you know Rothlesberger :scratch: aint gonna get it.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

MM is the man!

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    Now, did I tell you guys when we drafted MM or did I tell you guys that MM is the man. He runs outside, inside, and around. Not to mention him catching passes out of the back field and breaking tackles. I know that this is a bold prediction, but Mewelde reminds me of another RB from New Orleans and that is Marshall Marshall Marshall. Only I think that MM is a little stronger. This guy is stiff arming LB's like their CB's. Scary huh! I really think that MM has secured his starting job and if he doesn't it is an injustice!

:salute: Mewelde WE ALL SOLUTE YOU! :salute:

Keep up the excellent work.
    Did you hear the commentators say that Bellichek had dinner with him before the Draft in N.O.? He must have been impressed but not enough to draft him sooner than the Vikes. Ha Ha Ha Ha :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12